Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what announcement will come next?

Breakfast ball? ahhahaha

Im excited to get a chance to feel those. Ive actually had good drives mostly every time I was that nervous. Scotland-Old Course was one, College tryouts was another. It was the following 98 shots at college tryouts that kept me from making it...

Ya think? There's going to be so many guys who haven't done it. It's going to be fun watching them shake. B/c they will be.

Guess what? So do I!

I hope the date of the MC. That would be awesome to start making plans.

Date of the event
Video submission info

Those are my guesses. One of them.

That One-T is the clown you have rented for the THP dinner.....oh damn.....was it too early to tell them?

Guys please remember to keep this one about the MC and the equipment in the MC. Thanks.

If you had to pick one of the sponsors right now, who would you want to represent the most?

I would say Bridgestone for me, Or Cleveland, Or Callaway. I just don't know!

I'm gonna start filming video soon for the audition. Like others I have some ideas, and I'll need to film them soon before it gets too cold to do them. :)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'm gonna start filming video soon for the audition. Like others I have some ideas, and I'll need to film them soon before it gets too cold to do them. :)

What if they end up having nothing to do with what the videos have to be about?

If you had to pick one of the sponsors right now, who would you want to represent the most?

I've pondered this a little and every time I think I am going one way I start thinking about some of the gear the other companies have. It changes by the hour.

I've pondered this a little and every time I think I am going one way I start thinking about some of the gear the other companies have. It changes by the hour.

I am the same way. One other thing is they keep showing up with new beautiful equipment! I just lust over each and every new piece. I do know that if I get in. I will represent my OEM with pride. It will be hard to not like who you get. They all are bringing it this year!

What if they end up having nothing to do with what the videos have to be about?

Should that not be "aboot" for the Canadian brethren?

And that is why precisely I have only jotted down some ideas to see if they fit into the guidelines provided. Only one shot at this for MC 2.0 and I am not going to screw it up.

Snow golf. What else can show your dedication to MC 2.0 and the OEMs than that?

I love the excitement this thread is seeing.

How exciting. We're another day closer to finding out:

The date
Teams
Sponsors
Venue
Matchups
Format
What Chunky's dinner looks like the next morning spewed all over a tee box.

I'm going to go with Callaway. We have established a nice relationship and I loved the rep that was there. I would gladly represent him and his company again. No offense to the other participants but Bridgestone's not even possible.

OOOHHHHH! Excitement!

I don't think there is a possible way to lose. Actually, there is no way to lose at all!

How exciting. We're another day closer to finding out:

The date
Teams
Sponsors
Venue
Matchups
Format
What Chunky's dinner looks like the next morning spewed all over a tee box.

the first tee was the most nervous have have ever been with a club in my hand.

the first tee was the most nervous have have ever been with a club in my hand.

I can't imagine. Hopefully Chunky takes one for the team and tops the hell out of his tee shot so they can loosen up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back