2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder when teams are announced, how some of the people find out what teams they are on.

I think people at the outing should wear name tags but with forum post count on it instead of names.

I wonder if each team will have a Captain?

I often wonder when teams are announced, how some of the people find out what teams they are on.

Flurry of emails from Biggsy?
Skype session with ranch?
Video announcement from THP HQ's?

So many possibilities.....

although I am notorious for skimming, I will find out rather quickly. But I agree, there are some people who never log in and check this out

Maybe create a 2012 Outing Announcement Thread?

although I am notorious for skimming, I will find out rather quickly. But I agree, there are some people who never log in and check this out

or maybe if no post within a week of the teams announcement, they lose the spot to one of the eager people waiting on the waiting list who do check the site daily

I find it a little odd that people are coming to the outing that hardly spend any time with us here on the forum. :confused2:

Its truly unfortunate but you have to remember, these people made travel commitments.
or maybe if no post within a week of the teams announcement, they lose the spot to one of the eager people waiting on the waiting list who do check the site daily

I find it a little odd that people are coming to the outing that hardly spend any time with us here on the forum. :confused2:

Put them on the same team and let them get to know each other. lol

I am on the site every day for the majority of the day but admittedly do not check this thread alot because there is alot of inside jokes and banter amongst friends in here. I really only know Canadan and feel awkward interjecting myself into other peoples conversations which is alot of this thread.

This is something I was thinking about the other day. Was wondering how many people are signed up for the outing that never come around?

I am on the site every day for the majority of the day but admittedly do not check this thread alot because there is alot of inside jokes and banter amongst friends in here. I really only know Canadan and feel awkward interjecting myself into other peoples conversations which is alot of this thread.

Just jump in, best way to get to know others IMO. We're all friends here.

That would be nice! But, from what I see, there would be a lot of people knocked out of it...

I couldnt agree more. I dont get it. i also hate that it takes the spot of an active person. I also hate that it means there will prob only be about 20 of us wrtiting reviews on the equipment we hit while there....AGAIN!

Can't be inside a joke unless you are there when it's made dude. I'd feel weird knowing Canadan as well, but we won't hold that against you!

your a funny cat, just jump in on it. Or start your own

Just jump in, best way to get to know others IMO. We're all friends here.

I understand that but how do you interject yourself in to a conversation about events that have happened between 2,3,4 people in the past? Comment on it? I feel like Beavis and Butthead.. Heh heh heh that was cool..lol Not trying to be a jerk or anything but that is why my posts in this thread have been at a minimum. I still check it every once in a while though.

I understand that but how do you interject yourself in to a conversation about events that have happened between 2,3,4 people in the past? Comment on it? I feel like Beavis and Butthead.. Heh heh heh that was cool..lol Not trying to be a jerk or anything but that is why my posts in this thread have been at a minimum. I still check it every once in a while though.

stop being a sissy and man up Dev!

hehe

Can't be inside a joke unless you are there when it's made dude. I'd feel weird knowing Canadan as well, but we won't hold that against you!

LOL I wasnt complaining just merely explaining that it is hard to jump in on that conversation when you have no clue whats going on. Canadan is a weird dude no doubt about that..lol

But we will hold being from NJ against you. :alien:

Well Rick I might let you be on my Team however I will have to sign you up for beer drinking and smack talking class 101. I will have you up an at em in no time at all. You will be hitting 250 yd nine shots and missing Atlanta International airport tarmac size fairways. You gonna be a champ dude!!!

is it even possible to book flights yet? hotel rooms can be canceled with no fee as well

Its truly unfortunate but you have to remember, these people made travel commitments.

Dev, I'm in the same boat, just signed up this past June and have never had the chance to go to an outing. So I will just butt in, possibly say something that makes no sense, and then just keep going.

stop being a sissy and man up Dev!

hehe

ROFL.

One thing that TC mentioned is sooo true. The beers do flow at night when you are talking with THP'rs. That's when legends are made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back