Big Break Ireland [Spoilers]

I think its his demeanor and that grin that makes me want to punch the TV

Cant remember the guys name who beat him on the Immunity Challenge (blonde guy with a beard), but from the little I have seen so far, those two are going to be tough to beat.

I think its his demeanor and that grin that makes me want to punch the TV

Definitely. He reminds of a spoiled rich boy for whatever reason.

I finally caught some of this last night. It was very difficult to sit through.

I finally caught some of this last night. It was very difficult to sit through.

same here, I fell asleep watching it twice, so still havent seen the last 10 minutes lol

same here, I fell asleep watching it twice, so still havent seen the last 10 minutes lol

Same with me. Too much down time. Should really be a 30 minute show.

It basically is. Too bad there are 30 minutes of commercials.

It basically is. Too bad there are 30 minutes of commercials.

Yeah I know. It is basically 28 minutes of tourism for Ireland commercials..lol

I thought it was a pretty chickens**t move on Mallory's part to call out the 2 girls. One sat the challenge out and Kelly performed well. She was afraid to call out 2 of the guys even though they didn't so well.

I thought it was a pretty chickens**t move on Mallory's part to call out the 2 girls. One sat the challenge out and Kelly performed well. She was afraid to call out 2 of the guys even though they didn't so well.

at the same time, she is going to probably need those guys a bit more than the girls from the team side of things down the road

at the same time, she is going to probably need those guys a bit more than the girls from the team side of things down the road

exactly. it's what she said after she picked the two girls to go up against in the elimination.
she's looking out for her team, moving forward.
i actually thought it was a good choice...and neither of those girls could muster up a good shot and Mallory moved on.

Perhaps, but all in all, it's a game. The risk of elimination when playing against the guys on her team vs the girls was much higher. Wouldnt be surprised to see a guy call out a few girls for the same reason in later shows.

I have to agree with the choices Mallory made....Both from a team aspect and from a personal aspect.... While you want the team to succeed, you also want to show up for another show... Picking the girl that did not play that day, while seeming like a cop out, is who I would have picked in the same situation....

And when I see a golf channel show with guys that are prettier then the girls on the show...not good. I actually missed the last 10 minutes because I went to bed. When they actually do show golf stuff its not too bad, I'll give them that.

And when I see a golf channel show with guys that are prettier then the girls on the show...not good. I actually missed the last 10 minutes because I went to bed. When they actually do show golf stuff its not too bad, I'll give them that.

so if 30 minutes (or more) are commercials, I wonder how much actual golf we see?

I bet its less than 15 minutes, I mean we gotta watch them eat breakfast, swing a few at the range and all of the explanations of the events, plus the little 5-10 second short interview clips

so if 30 minutes (or more) are commercials, I wonder how much actual golf we see?

I bet its less than 15 minutes, I mean we gotta watch them eat breakfast, swing a few at the range and all of the explanations of the events, plus the little 5-10 second short interview clips

Max 15 minutes. Amazing they can get a hour out of this show to be honest. Its so full of fluff and BS its unreal.

Max 15 minutes. Amazing they can get a hour out of this show to be honest. Its so full of fluff and BS its unreal.

they have us hooked lol

DVR was made for this show, I sat down and FF through all of the commercials and most of the fluff and watched the whole thing in about 20 min. Thought it was a good episode for some reason I'm rooting for Mallory's team something about Bennett and Nicole I just don't like and it's kind of put me off the whole team. I understand Mallory's logic behind picking the 2 girls but you have to pick either guy that did not perform up to par in the challenge instead of Kelly, another 2 inches on Mark's putt and they wouldn't even be in the elimination challenge.

THIS ^^^^^^ Everyweek as I watch this show I say to myself, geez more friggin commercials! I just wish they showed more actual golf.

DVR was made for this show, I sat down and FF through all of the commercials and most of the fluff and watched the whole thing in about 20 min. Thought it was a good episode for some reason I'm rooting for Mallory's team something about Bennett and Nicole I just don't like and it's kind of put me off the whole team. I understand Mallory's logic behind picking the 2 girls but you have to pick either guy that did not perform up to par in the challenge instead of Kelly, another 2 inches on Mark's putt and they wouldn't even be in the elimination challenge.
Same here, I watch this show on DVR faster than anything else we tape.

Time to go on the Directv app and finally add this show. No more commercials and fluff for me.

I root for Mallory's team because of Kelly. She's a hometown girl from just up the road.

Back