Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I've saved that for a while now. Team THP will have us all in a state of fear.

IMG_20110521_181126.jpg

I too have a picture with that bear. Mine's a bit more questionable than that.

I too have a picture with that bear. Mine's a bit more questionable than that.
Yeah that bear has been violated and he's done his share of violating others. He had a beer with One-T, Yoccs, Spank and I when we last saw him. That bear likes to drink.

Whoa, whoa, whoa there Scooter....

Scooter? That's new. You honestly can't believe you're the only awesome guy out there. Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty darn awesome. You know, I'm kind of a big deal.

Cg13. Now go read JBs comment.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I know, I was joking. I haven't seen him around for a while.

Scooter? That's new. You honestly can't believe you're the only awesome guy out there. Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty darn awesome. You know, I'm kind of a big deal.

Yes Scooter! It is new. I have now named you Scooter.

I am eating lunch. It's tossed salad. Somehow reminds me of Team THP. (Too much?)

I am eating lunch. It's tossed salad. Somehow reminds me of Team THP. (hope that was not too far).

I get that a lot. I have a great behind I have been told by my wife of course. But you wanting to do that to me is quite gross. I will pass thank you, but the compliment is taken graciously. Your just not my type Seth, sorry.

I am eating lunch. It's tossed salad. Somehow reminds me of Team THP. (Too much?)

Well the fact you can admit it is the first step!

If when you think Team THP you think awesome, youre right!

I get that a lot. I have a great behind I have been told by my wife of course. But you wanting to do that to me is quite gross. I will pass thank you, but the compliment is taken graciously. Your just not my type Seth, sorry.

No desire, but saying that Team THP is going to win is like saying Hanks enjoys sex... in prison (not the female kind). We just know its not true.

Good point there TMod. I do think of awesomeness when I think of Team THP - the work they put into this site is mind bottling. Now their prowess as golfers leaves a TON to be desired.

Video removed for family friendly natured forum.

Gotta love my leafy greens, but not the kind that requires syrup.

Yeah, awesome like the flu.

Good point there TMod. I do think of awesomeness when I think of Team THP - the work they put into this site is mind bottling. Now their prowess as golfers leaves a lot to catch up too.

Thanks Cookie. I know even if you're on one of the other teams you'll still be one of my guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back