Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited to hear:

*What the entry video should consist of
*When the videos need to be submitted
*When the lucky 16 will be announced
*When it will actually take place
*Where it will be played at
*Who is going to be coming to hang out with me (either playing or doing media again).

I can safely say ME to the last point but that is all I can help you with.

I am excited to hear:

*When the lucky 14 will be announced
*Who is going to be coming to hang out with me (either playing or doing media again).

Only 14 spots, we already have the Captains for Paradise and Hackers.

Me too!!

tapatalk addict....

I am excited to hear:

I'm down either way, I hope we are on the other side of the camera this time around

Also, SethO, I will be there for MC 2.0, if I'm not playing, I'm volunteering to help out, no doubt about that.

As cool as it sounds I don't think I could handle the pressure. Especially given the Handicap Requirement. I typically shoots in the mid to high 80s and am capapble of low 80s but I still have days where for whatever reason i lose it and I'll shoot high 90s. I'd hate to get the opportunity and then have a terrible performance. (I probably just destroyed my chances with this post. - I don't have 500 posts anyway so it looks like I'm out regardless.)

As cool as it sounds I don't think I could handle the pressure. Especially given the Handicap Requirement. I typically shoots in the mid to high 80s and am capapble of low 80s but I still have days where for whatever reason i lose it and I'll shoot high 90s. I'd hate to get the opportunity and then have a terrible performance. (I probably just destroyed my chances with this post. - I don't have 500 posts anyway so it looks like I'm out regardless.)

Just stay active and 500 posts comes in no time. And if your handicap is under the limit, don't worry about bad days. Everybody has bad days!

Lots of time to get the required posts. Stick around and join in the discussion!

All of us have days like that buddy. The handicap requirement right now you fall inside of, so you would be good to go.
However while the outing has a competition, that one is not handicap driven and you might find you enjoy that more. Full demo day, banquet dinner and even more THPers.

Whoops! 14 lucky members. Great to see at least 3 people coming no matter what. Being there is definitely awesome and you know I will be picking up a camera again if I am not playing.

My dining room table has a new centerpiece for the next few days.

6192487063_427a2e6f27_z.jpg

Whoops! 14 lucky members. Great to see at least 3 people coming no matter what. Being there is definitely awesome and you know I will be picking up a camera again if I am not playing.

Not gonna lie I'm pretty jelly of you guys. My parents say I can't go if I don't get in, so if I don't get in I won't be on hand joining the fun! Either way, this seems like it is growing into a massive event which is fantastic for THP.

We all have those days my friend. We all have good days and bad days, it's a tough game, but that's what keeps us coming back.

It looks great Ary and was well earned. Enjoy it while you have it, thank you for the picture and please whatever you do, please clean it before it comes back...hehe

We all have those days my friend. We all have good days and bad days, it's a tough game, but that's what keeps us coming back.

Exactly. Just when you think you are getting it, the game humbles you. And on the flipside, just when you have had enough, you make some great shots that keep you coming back. That's why we love it!

Sure does look good there ary!

Nice pic Ary! Can't help but be jealous. Hopefully I'll have the chance to earn this bad boy someday!

Hmmm...back to MC pondering mode and the unanswered questions.

Dates of event

Those are the 3 hot topics for me (especially date and video info). Now before I say this I know that a TON of work goes into this and that all takes time. But...my prediction is that this event takes place earlier in the year than MC 1.0 did. If not, it is 11 months away and it *seems* to me that so much info is coming out right now for this to be 11 months away. Agree, disagree? Anyone else have predictions?

I think late summer/early fall is when 2.0 will occur. If' it's much earlier, then you start to encroach on the Outing which has already been set for May. I think August worked well, but only time will tell!

I for one, really want to know when signup is. It would be good to have a timeline of sorts.

I am going to agree with 9-Iron Man. I think it will be roughly around the same time as this year, mid to late August....I hope, because if it is in July I am out.

good pic ary. Would love to have there in my living room.

It looks great Ary and was well earned. Enjoy it while you have it, thank you for the picture and please whatever you do, please clean it before it comes back...hehe

Um, I have to clean it? What do you think I'm going to do with the thing? :alien:

I am sure that the Morgan Cup will see some of the sights of Boston. I also have my last golf lesson of the year on Tuesday, I'm excited to show it to my instructor.

I am excited to hear:

That is some list you have put together my friend, and I too am looking forward to those answers.

That looks great Ary, even if the wrong team did take it home this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back