Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it can be done within the guidelines, I am thinking combo video. Gotta show what your all about and what you can bring to represent the OEM.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Hmmm. Maybe serious but at the end show the goofs you made.

If it can be done within the guidelines, I am thinking combo video. Gotta show what your all about and what you can bring to represent the OEM.

Tappin' from my iPad!

What if there's a time limit there halfbaked? I suspect there will be.

Serious? I can't be serious, I am Canadian!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Just have Michael Buffer do a video introduction of you. The undefeated 1 time MC Champion of the World!!!!! The Beeeeeellllbbbbssssssssss

Ohh I didn't think of that. I would imagine there would have to be. Poor GG looking at 10 minute "masterpieces"

Exactly right. Gotta see what the guidelines are and go from there. Just have to hope you go down the right path....one chance!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ohh I didn't think of that. I would imagine there would have to be. Poor GG looking at 10 minute "masterpieces"

I bet there's not even a minute. So, that pretty much means that the entrant needs to have a theme and stick with it.

I'm assuming a minute or two. Plenty of time to wow or have the wowfactor you're looking for.

Kongfrontation

Just have Michael Buffer do a video introduction of you. The undefeated 1 time MC Champion of the World!!!!! The Beeeeeellllbbbbssssssssss

Hahaha. I have a friend that has a voice like him.... Hmmm good idea!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'm anxious to see what everyone comes up with in terms of video. I think there are some real creative guys/gals here. Some really funny folks as well. I think I would make mine serious and just say what THP means to me.

I get the feeling you posted this with me in mind. With that said, Thanks Chunky, appreciate it.

I get the feeling you posted this with me in mind. With that said, Thanks Chunky, appreciate it.

You went to Auburn. I expect to see some beer drinking and belching in your video.

Super excited to get any rules/limitations for the auditions. I want to start working on mine!

Today is Thursday which means Great TV Night. I am wondering if we will get some awesome announcements today too.

Same here dude. I'd break out the seriousness for this one.

On another note: I was thinking about Team Chunk-it-all-over-the-place last night. Thinking about who was going to be on your squad, who I get to tee it up with. There's so many unknown's right now.

I think the chunkOmatic needs someone on his team he can look up to without getting a kink in his neck, memememe :confused2:

You went to Auburn. I expect to see some beer drinking and belching in your video.

HAHAHA. I'm sure the OEM's would be falling over themselves to pick me.

Has it been announced yet where MC2.0 will be held? Is it back at Reunion?

Has it been announced yet where MC2.0 will be held? Is it back at Reunion?

It has not been announced yet. First post in this thread has all the announcements to date.

Not yet. For some reason I think it may be held elsewhere though.

I just got to thinking how awesome it would be if there were a rotation of sorts. I was thinking of having it at Kohler. Stay at the American Club and have the event at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits.

Then we could all take a road trip to Lambaeu Field, so everybody can see where real men play football. Oops - wrong thread.

I just got to thinking how awesome it would be if there were a rotation of sorts. I was thinking of having it at Kohler. Stay at the American Club and have the event at Blackwolf Run and Whistling Straits.

Then we could all take a road trip to Lambaeu Field, so everybody can see where real men play football. Oops - wrong thread.

You should start an event then.

Dude. THP hq is in Fla. How do you expect them to travel to Wisconsin to set up all of the live feed and network stuff?

Haha cue the all THP events will be held in Florida post in 3..2..1

I got so excited about the MC 2.0 that I picked up some THP Grips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back