• Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound Blue

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Golf Pride New Decade Multi-compound White

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Lamkin N-DUR 3 GEN Blue/White Round

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think the N-Dur would look the best, but i prefer the VDRs to those on feel.

i think the N-Dur would look the best, but i prefer the VDRs to those on feel.

My feeling exactly. Went with the better grip IMHO.

Tap tap taparoo

Went with the VDR blue since you didnt give the black option. That blue is a little darker but it will be separated by the silver. The VDRs have let me start playing without a glove. Great grip.

Especially when THP reviewed them as great grips? The white can be filled with blue, or silver to match. Bad call not going with those IMO.
I am not going to buy those sight unseen. I would love to try them out first but no one carries them. In the future I will but not right now.

I've got the Decade Multi Compounds and love em so I would recommend them.

head to the nearest golf store and hold them up together. You'll get it right for sure then.

head to the nearest golf store and hold them up together. You'll get it right for sure then.

I did that and still couldnt decide. Made my decision though. Still might get the Lamkin NDure blemished on sale at golfsmith for $1.99 each. Only have black and white though.

Especially when THP reviewed them as great grips? The white can be filled with blue, or silver to match. Bad call not going with those IMO.

No offense to anyone on THP but every product is different for every person. What works great for someone, may not work for someone else. I didnt want to spend upwards of $50 without at least feeling them or trying them.

And a review is that person's experience with them correct? Isn't the most common advice here to get out and see what works for you? So why would he buy those without touching them? Even though they got a great review that isn't a universal opinion.

Back