Newb from Idaho...

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP and enjoy the site DOG

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone, and enjoying the site so far.

Welcome to THP from one drummer to another!
Where in Idaho?

Welcome to THP from one drummer to another!
Where in Idaho?
thanks..I live in Nampa most of the time, Southwest corner. Spend a fair amount of time west, on the Montana border though.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks everyone..great reading here so far.

Welcome to :thp: !

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome TP THP

Thanks all...:)

:welcome:

welcome dogman, hope you enjoy the site lad

Welcome dogman. What are the courses like in Idaho?

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Thanks all...pretty cool place.

Welcome dogman. What are the courses like in Idaho?

We have a very wide variety in my area. Only been golfing 3 years, but have tried to play as many around here as I can. My main course is a links style, fairly open and pretty straight forward. Some of the older courses are more park like with a lot of tree trouble. And a few in the foothills are a bit shorter, but require very accurate shots. Lot's of variety, and our season can be quite long.

How about in your area? Lot's of options?

Hey Dogman, I always thought it was too short of a summer for you guys. I had heard it starts freezing in late october in Idaho, and from my experience that usually means the greens go dormant somewhat.
Here in Virginia there are several areas that sport excellent courses with a variety of topography. There are several gorgeous courses in the Roanoke area that tend to get moutainous but provide beautiful fall excursion foilage trips for the whole family . Then we have the Piedmont with lush green valleys and rolling hills that contain another type of course with great panoramic views. Then we have the Williamsburg colonial area with lots of excellent courses near the James river valley. Lastly we have some truly great courses in the Tidewater area around Norfolk an Va Beach, with my favorite being a course on the Eastern shore of Virginia near Cape Charles Va.

Anywhre you go here in Virginia, you can find a course that blends beauty and skill levels to a fine degree, and most public courses are well maintained and affordable still in this economy.

Gap

Hello there!

Back