Adams Speedline 9064LS vs Callaway Razr Hawk

sintaks12

Reaction score
Hey guys. My motivation for a potential driver switch is to start reaching par 5s in two. It's an absolute rarity that I accomplish this goal and I'd love to change that. I'm starting to dial in my Mashie M1, so I think a couple extra yards off of the tee and I might be able to get there. That said, I'm looking at the Adams 9064LS and Razr Hawk. Aside from the normal "go get fitted" and "hit both to so what you like" comments (which I agree with both) what do you guys think of these drivers? Has anyone had both? I currently game the R9 460. Ten to fifteen more yards would go a long way. Is that out of the question going to either of these?

Always good to get your feedback. Thanks in advance.

10-15 yard jump is going to need a fitting to really dial it in. Otherwise I find them to be fairly different drivers. Adams is a deep face head with a loud pang sound like the old Nike's and Cobra's. Razr Hawk is a shallow face with more of a thunk sound. The hawk is better left and right then the 9064 and aside from size, about as forgiving up and down. I liked the 9064 better but that's only because my miss is high up on the face where the 9064 still gives me a decent shot while I'm nearly dummy marking the hawk.

The hawk will probably have slightly higher ball speeds then the R9 but 10-15 yards really needs everything to be dialed in (loft, shaft, grip, grip size, etc).

Back