2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tons of hotels in the area...plenty of deals...I'll do some leg work for all the early arrivers, just give me a heads up.

If you find something good, let me know. I have been thinking about getting in as early as Monday or Tuesday.

I have a family townhouse that we can stay at real cheap. 4br etc. In fact we stayed there for the MC. :)

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

You keep saying we, are you bringing your wife?
I have a family townhouse that we can stay at real cheap. 4br etc. In fact we stayed there for the MC. :)

there is one next door that is cheaper...hehe

there is one next door that is cheaper...hehe

It's only cheaper when Belbs is in town. His "kind" tend to lower real estate values.

Ary, you are going to have a blast at the outing. Great friends, great food, great atmosphere, great forum and now a little competition. Glad you could get in on it.

Cool, so you won't mind if a few THPrs crash your couch prior to the outing..hehe

Indeed. She has been with me to the last 2 outings and she will be at this one. :)

PRISON CALENDAR UPDATE!!!

According to the Prison Calendar on the wall of my cell we are 230 days from watching the newbies knees knock and their hands shake as they put that first ball on the tee at Grand Cyprus, from sharing drinks and appies on the deck of my villa, and from laughing are collective youknowwhats off with our friends (new and old)

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

Tons of hotels in the area...plenty of deals...I'll do some leg work for all the early arrivers, just give me a heads up.

Of course if I stay off site I lose the unlimited golf privileges I kinda wanted to play the courses once or twice before the outing. Well I have plenty of time to decide.

Of course if I stay off site I lose the unlimited golf privileges I kinda wanted to play the courses once or twice before the outing. Well I have plenty of time to decide.

maybe come early, stay off site a night or 2 then check into grand cypress Thursday

or use golfnow for a few rounds

I sort of figured it would cost about $100 a night to stay off site on Thursday. Then another $50-$75 to play that day at a close course. Heck for roughly $30-$50. I will be settled in and can play the resort as well as its amenities!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Ummm, you got that right buddy. Or will drag you out early...hehe

This is a must, maybe 36 on Thursday, you will have hade plenty of rest.

Going to give Grand Cypress a call and see if I can change my check in day.

I sort of figured it would cost about $100 a night to stay off site on Thursday. Then another $50-$75 to play that day at a close course. Heck for roughly $30-$50. I will be settled in and can play the resort as well ad its amenities!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

you can stay offsite for less than $100 a person rather easily in Orlando

but yeah it is nice to be checked in and done

Plus I'm shipping my clubs to the resort!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I sort of figured it would cost about $100 a night to stay off site on Thursday. Then another $50-$75 to play that day at a close course. Heck for roughly $30-$50. I will be settled in and can play the resort as well as its amenities!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

As I am sitting here I am thinking the same thing. Still plenty of time to decide.

Are you coming in alone or with your wife? As we get closer to the outing I will set something up for everyone that is coming in early. If the wife is tagging along I will grab Tracy and we can grab a bite.

Pretty doubtful that my wife is coming. She doesn't play golf, and probably won't want to sit around while I play golf for 4 days. Thanks for the offer though.

Doctor Dolphin in the house! Man that is some good news as I might need a script for some monkey butt powder and some medicated Depends. Glad to have ya on board Doc!

I don't know what to say to this...except that I will not be writing prescriptions for anything down there.

That's awesome news! Can't wait to tee it up with you again Ary

Will be great to see you again ddec and also to meet your wonderful bride.

Ary, you are going to have a blast at the outing. Great friends, great food, great atmosphere, great forum and now a little competition. Glad you could get in on it.

biggsy, will you be there as well? I'm thinking this will be a little less nerve-racking than the Morgan Cup. :smile:

Is it wrong that hearing that Ary is coming to the outing has me even more excited? He is one great dude!

biggsy, will you be there as well? I'm thinking this will be a little less nerve-racking than the Morgan Cup. :smile:
I'm still on a waiting list.

Glad you were able to get in. Outings are slightly different than MC. Although some people add more pressure to themselves that's completely unnecessary, but it;s still funny to see them bury themselves.

Is it wrong that hearing that Ary is coming to the outing has me even more excited? He is one great dude!
Do you think he'll have an entourage in tow? :D

I'm still on a waiting list.

Glad you were able to get in. Outings are slightly different than MC. Although some people add more pressure to themselves that's completely unnecessary, but it;s still funny to see them bury themselves.

Do you think he'll have an entourage in tow? :D

Beacause everyone wants to be outing approved!

I hope he does, his entourage was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back