MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cards won 2 more games than the Phillies did in Sept. And took a week off and finished winning their last 4 games against a team fighting for the playoffs. They are healthy, ready and have their rotation lined up. Meanwhile the Cards have to use their 3rd and 4th starters in games 1 and 2, and the only pitcher that scares me is being held back for game 4. Its seems like the cards are stacked against St Louis!

Carpenter is starting game 2. Garcia game 3 . Just be prepared to treat me to golf

tapatalk addict....

Carpenter is starting game 2. Garcia game 3 . Just be prepared to treat me to golf

tapatalk addict....

Just saw... it was reported differently yesterday on ESPN and everywhere else, glad La Russo came to his sense! It won't matter too much - just a difference between a sweep and going 4 games!

Just saw... it was reported differently yesterday on ESPN and everywhere else, glad La Russo came to his sense! It won't matter too much - just a difference between a sweep and going 4 games!

Ha, you wish . Where you taking me to golf? Haha

tapatalk addict....

tapatalk addict....

It still doesn't make sense that Garcia isn't pitching game 1 or game 2 - I guess Tony wants Carpenter to pitch games 2 and 5 on short rest? I know Garcia is much better at home - but he has good numbers vs the Phillies.

Ha, you wish . Where you taking me to golf? Haha

tapatalk addict....

I'm just on the Northern side of the city near Franklin Mills Mall.. Where's a good mid-point? White Clay, Glen Mills, Riverwinds???

Any of the 3 are good for me

tapatalk addict....

This is why all new MLB stadiums should have been built with retractable roofs! It may have costs teams an extra hundred million up front, but some of that money would have been recouped by not having rainouts, not to mention better crowds when there is inclement weather!

I tried to watch baseball tonight, I fell asleep.

So how do you guys have the Mets finishing these playoffs? I can see them going far.

So how do you guys have the Mets finishing these playoffs? I can see them going far.

I think they will make it about as far as they do every year.

I think they will make it about as far as they do every year.

Soooo... Just short of being the best team in the league and winning the World Series? :D

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Sabathia and Verlander. CC was planning on pitching on 3 days rest so he could go in games 1 and 4. Now he most likely will be going in game 3(though he is lobbying for game 2). Verlander may only go in game 3 and thats it. Weather for tonight doesn't look so good either.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Sabathia and Verlander. CC was planning on pitching on 3 days rest so he could go in games 1 and 4. Now he most likely will be going in game 3(though he is lobbying for game 2). Verlander may only go in game 3 and thats it. Weather for tonight doesn't look so good either.

If they can't play tonight, I think they said they were planning a double header on Sunday. That would REALLY mess up the pitching. I think CC will go twice in this series regardless and I think Verlander will only go once. That hurts the Tigers a lot.

The Cards with 3 in the first from a Berkman HR. Surprised they got any off of Doc.

Berkman's crack of the bat sounded like a G20 shot. Oops

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Good first inning by my Cards. They already scored more than I thought they would.

Doc Halladay not sharp tonight, pitching like the Val Kilmer version

Howard just happened all over Lohse's soul patch

Ibanez went back for sloppy seconds on Lohse

Lol @ Hanks. Funny jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back