The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's still too early to label some teams. Well, except for the ones that have lost a key piece of their team and the ones that just plain old suck. I think the Eagles will be alright. They just need to stop with yapping and get down to the nitty gritty already and play some football.

It's time for the JETS to start throwing the damn ball.

Me too. This town is awesome when the Eagles suck. Everyone goes on suicide watch

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I by no means am an Eagles fan but I'd still kind of like them to succeed.

I think it's funny seeing the Eagles struggle. I hate highly touted teams for no reason. Their defense is very poor.

I don't dislike the Eagles as a whole. I just like seeing a team that has the dog man on it, struggle. I wouldn't mind seeing him go out with a season ending injury and then Philly can run the table.

I know that this is true most of the time, but this game is showing me once again that it doesn't matter how many good skill position players you have, if your team gets dominated on the lines, you have very little chance of winning the game.

I also love seeing the Jets do bad.

Too funny...

I watched that game Spank, I saw that real time style!

Nice one Spank! That is why he was kicked out of big D. Lol

Tappin' from my iPad!

I feel like Mark Sanchez watched Tony Romo earlier today and said to himself "Romo gave up the game? Screw that, I'll REALLY show you how to lose a game!"

LMAO!!!! wow what a fail. Easily a top ten

I think it's time for the Christian Ponder era to start in Minny.

Another great game for the Packers' offense. Id really like to see the defense step up and play better though. They are giving up way too many big plays and blowing coverage way too much.

I don't dislike the Eagles as a whole. I just like seeing a team that has the dog man on it, struggle. I wouldn't mind seeing him go out with a season ending injury and then Philly can run the table.

That can't happen because my fantasy team would be screwed.

My gosh, that was AWFUL by Sanchez. Him and Romo are really competing to be the most overrated QBs in the NFL, it's incredible.

I'm lucky that I got to watch Aaron Rodgers today. Because watching Flacco and Sanchez tonight makes me forget how the position is supposed to be played.

My gosh, that was AWFUL by Sanchez. Him and Romo are really competing to be the most overrated QBs in the NFL, it's incredible.

I always thought Sanchez was rated as a mid level QB in the league. Hard to be overrated when your being called "average at best."

I always thought Sanchex was rated as a mid level QB in the league. Hard to be overrated when your being called "average at best."

I'd agree with that. I don't think too many people think of Sanchez as very good, which he isn't. He is average, and that's usually where he's ranked. Romo, on the other hand, is often thought of as good, and he is just downright terrible sometimes.

I love watching great defenses, but there is a huge difference between great defense and useless offenses. Watching this game is painful. I was on a JV team in high school that executed better than these two teams.

The Lions vs. Packers game on Thanksgiving Day now looks like a really compelling game. Those 2 teams are also scheduled to play on the last day of the season, probably the "way too early" leader to be flexed into the Sunday night game on that date.

The Lions vs. Packers game on Thanksgiving Day now looks like a really compelling game. Those 2 teams are also scheduled to play on the last day of the season, probably the "way too early" leader to be flexed into the Sunday night game on that date.

I could agree, but I also think the Lions were dead in the water and owe Romo and friends a huge thank you.

The NFL this year is crazy, I am in a pick em and I am struggling bad!

I think the Pack will blow their doors off personally. Rodgers is on fire.

This week's Packers-Falcons game should be fun. Rodgers loves that dome.

Kevin

I love Rob Ryan. Saying that Calvin Johnson would be the third best receiver on the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back