Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good at hopping on the backs of JB and TC and hoping they carry you to victory?

And you saw how well that plan worked in version 1.0.

Insanity....enough said.

I don't want to stand up for him, but Jake is the only one of those 3 that has won the cup before. I'm not sure his plan is well thought oot this time around

Wait! Did your team win the Morgan Cup? Huh, never heard that before either. Who are you, belbs? You just worry about upping your video output this time around Captain.

Wait! Did your team win the Morgan Cup? Huh, never heard that before either. Who are you, belbs? You just worry about upping your video output this time around Captain.

Bitterness sure is ugly on mountain men hehe
Besides Belbs talks about Belbs, I'm talking about team. Big difference

Prediction: My team will be drinking from a trophy of some sort after the MC!

Hey... I resemble that remark!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Bitterness sure is ugly on mountain men hehe
Besides Belbs talks about Belbs, I'm talking about team. Big difference

I'm not bitter, just pointing out the obvious. What is it with you guys and the obvious? It must hurt or something. I didn't give two rips about winning. Everyone knew that. We all knew who was there for that. Trust me, some of you guys have made that VERY clear. You don't have a team yet either so as of right now, you are in fact talking about YOU!

I'm not bitter, just pointing out the obvious. What is it with you guys and the obvious? It must hurt or something. I didn't give two rips about winning. Everyone knew that. We all knew who was there for that. Trust me, some of you guys have made that VERY clear. You don't have a team yet either so as of right now, you are in fact talking about YOU!

I was talking about Jake you messed up mountain man. I look forward to when you become jolly old tc again. I miss that guy.

I wish I was American so I could be less pale

KIR
I mean you're like a hybrid really since you do spend half the year in the states

If you're trying to go the David v Goliath route that's about as weak as the knowledge being shown in the Miami/BC post

How dare you use correct facts in a rebuttal. You know the internet arguing is useless with facts, it's all about what you can make up the quickest to prove your point! (Wow, I wasn't even close. Complete mental lapse.)

I'll use a better example then.. Team THP represents the good guys: moderators, people who work hard for the site each and every day. The other 14 members, represent evil. We make you work at moderating at times, and we plan on being victorious in this event.

Prediction: My team will be drinking from a trophy of some sort after the MC!

That is sweet that you are going to buy your team participation trophies. Very nice of you and something that I expect from a fine captain like yourself.

I was talking about Jake you messed up mountain man. I look forward to when you become jolly old tc again. I miss that guy.

I hear it's quite the topic among you guys and your "private" chats. Glad I can be a topic for you guys.

Its a new week and team thp is getting all feisty and what not again. Its adorable really.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That is sweet that you are going to buy your team participation trophies. Very nice of you and something that I expect from a fine captain like yourself.

dont worry Chunky, he thought the same thing this last go round.

I am a fine Capt!

I am a fine Capt!

I believe that you are Chunky, and for the sake of me being happy and nice, I'm glad you are one. It's deserved. You also have a lot of CD's in your CD collection. I have a bunch too, maybe not that many, but I have a lot of them.

I cannot wait for teams to be announced for this event. I almost feel bad for Chunky and Ddec trying to fend off the onslaught of trash talk by themselves (for the most part).

I cannot wait for teams to be announced for this event. I almost feel bad for Chunky and Ddec trying to fend off the onslaught of trash talk by themselves (for the most part).

They seem to be doing just fine. They talk the talk and we'll join in and walk the walk. Just hope they don't write too many tickets between now and team announcements that we have to cash....I mean the comp portion is two days

Kongfrontation

Wait...the other 14 have to get in here and trash talk?

Judging panel - please select some great BS'ers!! This could get interesting. :D

Wait...the other 14 have to get in here and trash talk?

Judging panel - please select some great BS'ers!! This could get interesting. :D

That's what I'm saying. Lets get 14 more talking trash at team THP and each other. Right now Chunky and Ddec are standing alone, and while I have no problems talking trash (pretty sure that was proven in TMC 1), I won't against Ddec or Chunky until the teams have been decided.

That's what I'm saying. Lets get 14 more talking trash at team THP and each other. Right now Chunky and Ddec are standing alone, and while I have no problems talking trash (pretty sure that was proven in TMC 1), I won't against Ddec or Chunky until the teams have been decided.

If you think that Yorkem's friend and Nerfny's husband are standing alone in this thread, I suggest you check the ole eyeballs.

If you think that Yorkem's friend and Nerfny's husband are standing alone in this thread, I suggest you check the ole eyeballs.

I enjoyed that reference not gonna lie.:D

I believe that you are Chunky, and for the sake of me being happy and nice, I'm glad you are one. It's deserved. You also have a lot of CD's in your CD collection. I have a bunch too, maybe not that many, but I have a lot of them.

I heard JB liked CD's and felt it may give me a leg up for the Captaincy. It worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back