Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfballs.com has Bridgestone B series balls at $37.95 use coupon "mulligan" for an extra 10% off. Bought some pink B330 RX's because it's a good cause and I am pure man.

Got this hat too, I like hats. $16 less 10%.

9373_550.jpeg

20975_550.jpeg

$54 for the order shipped. Nothing earth shattering but every little bit helps.

Last edited:
Got a coupon code today for TGW for 15% off and free shipping over $75; use 'Welcome' at checkout.

Check out gppgolf.com for Bridgestone 330RX's for $11 off. Makes them about 32 / dozen.

I ordered 2 dozen of these and 2 dozen Penta's (got the free dozen) = 5 dozen premium balls for $120 bucks

Just got an email from Golflocker.com saying they got a big shipment of Adidas apparel at closeout prices. Lots of good selections in there, and I even saw some of the apparel I got to wear at the Morgan Cup! Must resist buying....

Just so everyione knows, that's the price for the 2010 version.
Check out gppgolf.com for Bridgestone 330RX's for $11 off. Makes them about 32 / dozen.

They also have Callaway Tour i(s) and Tour i(z) for 24.99 / dozen

Sport Chalet is having their "Tennis / Golf Clearance Event" in-store only.. says 50% off already reduced equipment... might be deals to be had if one stacks a SA or Dick's coupon!

fine print says "Applies to .96 price endings"

Just got an email from Golflocker.com saying they got a big shipment of Adidas apparel at closeout prices. Lots of good selections in there, and I even saw some of the apparel I got to wear at the Morgan Cup! Must resist buying....

Saw that email. Prices seemed to be OK, not great. All the styles were also very traditional (except for maybe the polo that had the 3-stripe on one shoulder/arm... it's $40, though). Would like to see one of these places get ahold of the fitted lines from one of the golf companies (Adidas Formotion, Puma, etc).

GPPGolf.com has the Taylormade Penta balls at 29.99 per dozen, AND they are still running the "buy 2 dozen, get one dozen free" promotion! That's 3 dozen for 59.98! The way to do this is add 2 dozen to your cart, then you'll see a link that says "Click Here To Get Your Free Dozen of Pentas", and after you click on that the extra dozen will be added to your cart for no charge.
Done and Done.....Thanks!!!

Done and Done.....Thanks!!!

GPPgolf.com called me today and said their shipment didn't come in and they expect them soon prolly ship out next Wednesday so just a warning don't expect them too fast.

GPPgolf.com called me today and said their shipment didn't come in and they expect them soon prolly ship out next Wednesday so just a warning don't expect them too fast.

I ordered mine last weekend, already got my shipment in the mail, so maybe they're waiting on another batch to come in.

I'm still waiting for two myself. I received two last week and love em, ordered two more over the weekend . not arriving as fast as the first order. hope they come soon.

Received my order on Thursday Eve. Minarets had me me worried hopefully he has recovered his purchase.

Received my order on Thursday Eve. Minarets had me me worried hopefully he has recovered his purchase.

Got mine. It was a postal service issue, not etail. They placed the package at the wrong address.
They look good.

Ogio.com has the Assassin cart bag for 30% off plus free shipping.

main.jpg

The deal of the day I think is Wilson Staff FG Tours for 400 bucks on hurricane golf, don't worry they're not counterfeiters I bought my ci9s from them a month ago

Not sure if this was brought up, but Srixon AD333s are 2 dozen for $25 right now. Good winter ball.

Not sure if this was brought up, but Srixon AD333s are 2 dozen for $25 right now. Good winter ball.

EXCELLENT winter ball, good looking out!

I got an email this morning that xFT wedges are on sale at NailedItGolf.com Link is below. Have 4 lofts in LH (52°, 54°, 56° & 58°) and 2 lofts in RH (56°, 58°). Webpage says RH only, but under the drop down box, it clearly lists LH models and lofts.

Also, Burner 2.0 irons on sale for $379.00, and SuperTri is $180.00.

http://www.naileditgolf.com/
Sweet I am in the market for new wedges

I would jump on that! I will have my wife do it too:) Is it legit though?
It's through Time Inc (Time magazine, etc...), should be legit. I got my confirmation email:

Thank you for joining Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club!Welcome to the Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club, you now have access and can take advantage of member-only savings on exclusive golf, travel, and shopping benefits, plus much more!
Your full membership kit will be arriving in 4-6 weeks.
Your membership number is xxxxxxxxx. By using this number, you can start taking advantage of your member-only benefits and start saving right away on our website at http://www.tlgolfclub.com
As a Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club member, some of the benefits you'll receive are:
  • Discounts on golf equipment, apparel, and accessories.
  • Savings on customized golf vacations.
  • Special pricing and/or special amenities on luxurious golf + spa vacations.
  • Discounts on wine and cigars.
  • Savings on top-name products and services from our merchant partners.
  • Member-only quarterly newsletter filled with special travel and partner offers.
  • Plus much, much more!
Thank you again, and welcome to the Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club!
Regards,
Travel + Leisure Golf Players Club

Customer Service
Look what came in the mail today!

6209376690_c0d36d8ebe_z.jpg

Promptly canceled my subscription within trial period, can't beat a dozen ProV1's for $2.99 :banana:

Last edited:

Look what came in the mail today!

6209376690_c0d36d8ebe_z.jpg

Promptly canceled my subscription within trial period, can't beat a dozen ProV1's for $2.99 :banana:

Awesome - I made my order and have the confirmations. Hopefully I receive mine soon.

Cincinnati GolfTec deal on Groupon

with today's Groupon: for $59, you get a 60-minute Swing Evaluation at GolfTEC Cincinnati (a $165 value).

• Expires Jan 6, 2012
  • Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. 24hr cancellation notice required. Evaluations are non-transferable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back