Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dev I hope your heart problem is not serious and prayers sent your way.

edit: Just saw your reply. I thought I was having a heart attack one time and it was the gall bladder. Have you had tests on it yet?

Thanks guys. I have never had morphine before but I feel hungover. I felt like I was on mars. I didnt like that feeling at all. They want me to have a stress test within 48 hours so I am going to do that next.

Tap tap taparoo

Thinking about ya Dev, hope all works out ok buddy.

Good luck Dev. Glad it's not the heart, but still kind of scarry.

I had rants earlier but they're gone now.

Dev, hang in there dude. I hope you get some rest.

I had rants earlier but they're gone now.

Dev, hang in there dude. I hope you get some rest.

Did you find happiness?

I have no Rants and I love everyone. If I don't get the answer I want from the Mortgage broker in 1 hour, in which case I will have a rant.

Get better Dev.

I have no Rants and I love everyone. If I don't get the answer I want from the Mortgage broker in 1 hour, in which case I will have a rant.

Edit: Holy Crap dev, hope everything works out well for you.

Woke up at 1am with chest pains again. Currently high as a kite in the ER. They took blood 2 times now because the first batch went bad. GRRRR

Tap tap taparoo

wow man, just read this, hoping everything comes back ok!

So i did the online ball fit for bridestone said e6 GREAT i think i will give it a try. Bought a single sleeve at a small par 3 course down the road have been hitting the ball better this summer so iam thinking ive got game. Not so fast there said the golf gods first shot hooks left just off fairway into some leaves search gone!!!!OK second shot nice on the green great.2nd hole right into the water tee one more deep woods :angry::angry:at this point iam thinking it would have been easier to just have taken $7.00 and thrown it out the car window on the way to the couse, but now i just sit back and say boy what an IDIOT LOL i will give the e6s another shot or maybe 5 or 6....​

So i did the online ball fit for bridestone said e6 GREAT i think i will give it a try. Bought a single sleeve at a small par 3 course down the road have been hitting the ball better this summer so iam thinking ive got game. Not so fast there said the golf gods first shot hooks left just off fairway into some leaves search gone!!!!OK second shot nice on the green great.2nd hole right into the water tee one more deep woods :angry::angry:at this point iam thinking it would have been easier to just have taken $7.00 and thrown it out the car window on the way to the couse, but now i just sit back and say boy what an IDIOT LOL i will give the e6s another shot or maybe 5 or 6....​

hahaha, I have done something similar before. I feel your pain

Homework :angry: Training for a new job and they actually sent me home after 9 1/2 hour day to read about 80 pages of instruction before a long night tomorrow. WTF?

Glad to hear you're okay Dev!

My rant is that my iPhone is down to 5% battery and I have to wait until halftime of the MNF game to charge it because that's when I go upstairs to do homework. I may not be able to THP for the rest of the half! Please hurry up and end 2nd quarter!

Homework :angry: Training for a new job and they actually sent me home after 9 1/2 hour day to read about 80 pages of instruction before a long night tomorrow. WTF?
What a drag duey. At least you can study in the jacuzzi!

What a drag duey. At least you can study in the jacuzzi!

Haha, you know me too well Smallie. Along with a pizza, cold one and MNF, lol. I won't remember much tomorrow.

Already rejected from my first interview this morning.
Two more interviews this week, let's hope one of them pans out!

Hyper-extended my elbow during practice today. Hurts like hell, I can't bend it, and I have another practice tomorrow.

Hyper-extended my elbow during practice today. Hurts like hell, I can't bend it, and I have another practice tomorrow.

Some a$$hat kicked my left knee backwards when I was in grade 7. It's never been the same since - take care of your arm!

Already rejected from my first interview this morning.
Two more interviews this week, let's hope one of them pans out!

Sucks...Good luck on the other 2!

Got some icy-hot on it, I can't even imagine what it is gonna feel like in the morning. I had to swap to a left-handed stance during practice because I couldn't put weight on it.
Some a$$hat kicked my left knee backwards when I was in grade 7. It's never been the same since - take care of your arm!

Training at work, which cuts into my checking into THP time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back