What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played today and shot 75. 40 on the front and 35 on the back. It was an interesting round ironically because outside of the putter and hybrid and FW wood, everything in the bag was different. Thought I would really struggle heading in, but came out with a nice round. The weather was absolutely beautiful and that helped as well.

Had 4 birdies which is rare for me. Two of which were on putts that were over 15 feet away.

Played today and shot 75. 40 on the front and 35 on the back. It was an interesting round ironically because outside of the putter and hybrid and FW wood, everything in the bag was different. Thought I would really struggle heading in, but came out with a nice round. The weather was absolutely beautiful and that helped as well.

Had 4 birdies which is rare for me. Two of which were on putts that were over 15 feet away.

Nice job with the putter. And great back 9! I wish I lived in Florida... I have never golfed in Florida but I will in MAY!!!

Nice round buddy.

Limped around with a 90 (46/44) on a mostly benign course. Really had nothing going from the tee, approaches, wedges, putting. Put up 5 pars but 5 doubles and a triple and bogeyed the rest. Even 3 putted 3 times. The first time I've 3-jacked more than once in a round all season, I think.

This year has been a year of ups and downs for me. Shot a 81 today 40/41. My short game was so bad I couldnt believe it. I counted 13 shots wasted by poor chips/pitches. Scary

Tapaway!

Played 9 today and made a 38 (+3). i bogeyed my first 3 and parred out. Decent day striking the ball but the putting just wasn't there. Hit the last 6 greens and no birds. Oh well, maybe next time.

Poor round today. 49-47 for a 96. 7 three putts. No one putts.

Congrats on the 75 JB!

I played 9 today.

Score: 43
Putts: 13
Balls in water: 2
Triple bogies: 1
Double bogies: 2
Birdies: 1
4/7 FW's
2/9 GIR's

shot -3 in a 9 hole scramble in my varsity league with two seniors, myself, and our coach. Bogeyed a hole....that sucked. But almost chipped in 3x from 50+ yards and chipped in once from greenside....finished T-3

I shot 79 today with a 42 on the front and 37 on the back. I took a little ladies bingo money today and it felt good! Lol

nice round OG, you have been playing lights out as of late....congrats!

nice round OG, you have been playing lights out as of late....congrats!

Thanks Mike. I can't thank my putter :in-love: enough because while I'm playing it does not feel all that "lights out" but the scores have been surprisingly pleasant. Cutting down or completely getting rid of the dreaded 3 -jacks, helps a ton!

Thanks Mike. I can't thank my putter :in-love: enough because while I'm playing it does not feel all that "lights out" but the scores have been surprisingly pleasant. Cutting down or completely getting rid of the dreaded 3 -jacks, helps a ton!

no doubt, keep up the good work!

played into the darkness yesterday after golf, ended up at +3 after 14 holes. My good ball striking continued for the most part, hitting 8/14 GIR. My scrambling was muuuch better last night though. Of the 6 greens I missed I was able to get up and down on 4 of them! I had a pretty big brain fart on the 10th hole (299 yard par 4). Nearly drove the green, then managed to skull a wedge and 3 putt for bogey. Other than that I was really encouraged by my greenside chips. Even the 2 holes I didnt scramble on, I left myself a reasonable chance at par (8ft or so both times) that both scared the hole.

I think the most encouraging shot of the day came after a fat pitching wedge that left me about 45 yards short of the hole. Typically I have terrible feel for these types of shots and really struggle with distance control. I hit a crisp LW that took one big hop and checked up about 2ft past the hole. These are the types of shots I really need to work on, but that showed me that its possible to not suck from inside 75 yards.

Shot an 83. 43 on the first nine including a 35 yard chip in for eagle on the 8th hole. That seemed to pick my game up some as I shot a 40 on the back nine. Still not hitting the ball consistently the way I want to but managing to scramble around the green to produce a decent score......

it was like night and day today
the front kicked my butt and the back i was in a groove
i love multiple birdie rounds but too many doubles on the day wasnt too good for the final score
45/40

42 today

Tripled number 1 and then had 4 bogeys, 3 pars, and 1 birdie the remainder of the way.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nothing due to stupid rain again!!!!

Played me some pretty bad golf today. A +6 41 on 9 holes. Too many missed greens. Did not strike the irons well. An overall disappointment.

Played 9 at the home course. Aerated greens shot a 44. Driver was a little right today but still manageable.

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

After some rough rounds, 84,82,82,84, the new irons are finally starting to feel good in my hands. Blue tees, 70.2/132, 12 GIR and three other balls just off the surface. Only one three putt, one penalty stroke, 38-37 75. Still may tweak the 3,4,and 5 iron to a couple of degrees more upright.

One of the first rounds with my new Gambler, since the greens were damp. I shot a god-awful 50. The course was soaked and I hit numerous shots fat, with the ball going around 5-7 yards shorter than usual. I couldn't putt for the first 5 holes, going through 13 putts and shooting +11. On those 5, I went double, double, triple (water shot), bogey, triple. I lost 3 balls into hazards when my club sliced through the soggy ground, and the ball got hit fat and I lost at least 10 yards (included what was lost due to the wind). I found a groove on the next 4 holes — par, bogey, bogey, birdie, with only 6 putts. I was satisfied with the birdie on a fairly difficult 383-yard dogleg par 4. I hit a perfect fade just around the bend with the 3w, leaving me with some 160 from the hole. Hit the 6-iron well short and left, with around 17 feet from just inside the green. I just got the line and stroked it in dead center :bananadance:. Good finish to a terrible day...

39/41=80(+8)
12/14 FIR
7 GIR
31 Putts

Killed myself on the green today, tee ball, irons, and wedges were on though. I'll take 80 any day though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
44 last night
3/7 on fairways
3/7 on GIR
1-3 putt.

Driving was ehh, iron striking was awesome, even though I didnt hit a bunch of greens, I was close.
Short gamr was good until I bladed one on 9 that lead to a double. Did realize I need to open my stance more with wedges, all of my misses had been right

Also, I officially hate that my course doesnt have a driving range, seems I suck on the first 2 holes every time, then play way better once ive taken a few hacks....ugggg

Personal Best!

I shot 42-41 (83) today with 29 putts, six pars, 1 birdie. 7 one putts, 2 three putts and 1 no putt. Best hole of the day was #10, where I sank a 25 foot birdie putt right on top of the 30 foot par putt Jacqui made. Best thing was that they were two completely different lines so I didn't even go to school on her putt! Longest putt I've made in probably three years.

Personal Best!

I shot 42-41 (83) today with 29 putts, six pars, 1 birdie. 7 one putts, 2 three putts and 1 no putt. Best hole of the day was #10, where I sank a 25 foot birdie putt right on top of the 30 foot par putt Jacqui made. Best thing was that they were two completely different lines so I didn't even go to school on her putt! Longest putt I've made in probably three years.

Congrats on the great round buddy! :clapp: Sounds like you are getting some ducks in a row to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back