JB's 50,000th Post

Dr. Teeth

Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.8!
I know Smalls is usually the one to post things like this, but i just saw JB post his 50,000th post and that is amazing! To celebrate we took a picture with Chunky and some of his friends. Congrats JB! and thanks for creating this place for us to come and discuss this game that we love!
images

Just in case you wanted to see it, here is the 50,000th post (I believe). Also, congrats on a great round!

Played today and shot 75. 40 on the front and 35 on the back. It was an interesting round ironically because outside of the putter and hybrid and FW wood, everything in the bag was different. Thought I would really struggle heading in, but came out with a nice round. The weather was absolutely beautiful and that helped as well.

Had 4 birdies which is rare for me. Two of which were on putts that were over 15 feet away.

Congrats JB.

WOW What an accomplishment JB!! Congrats on creating the best site on the net!

Congrats! What a milestone.

Huge milestone! Congrats, JB.

Congratulations JB.

How in the hell do you find the time to make 50,000 posts. You must be using Tapatalk in your sleep.

Congrats JB! What was the 50000th post?

Congrats JB, 50,000! WHOO!

thats awesome...congrats JB. I will be there in about 8 years!

Unreal. That's a huge number. Congrats!

It's good to be King!

Whoa..... Thatcis impressive!!

Congrats, JB!

5fe380b8.jpg

Congratulations JB.

How in the hell do you find the time to make 50,000 posts. You must be using Tapatalk in your sleep.

3 full years at 30-40 a day about does it. Lots of press releases, reviews, announcements and of course hot air.

Congrats JB...at my current rate I will match that in about 72 years :)

Congrats on the post count and the good round !

Congrats on the milestone JB and thanks giving us this place we all love so much.

Way to go JB. Congrats.

Hardest working man in golf, congrats JB

Kongfrontation

Congrats JB. Thanks for everything.

Congrats JB...at my current rate I will match that in about 72 years :)

That's about the truth. I think the most posts I have on any forum is like 2k and I've been a member there for like 4 years.

Congrats on a ton of hard work and dedication that has gone into a sight thousands and maybe even millions of folks love. You da man!

Congrats JB! This is really cool. Thanks for creating the best site on the net

Congrats JB! We appreciate you!!!

Back