MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the deepest rotation, and they don't give teams more than 3 outs. That's a pretty tough combination, particularly in a 5 or 7 game series. I don't think they lost a 4 game series all year.

They did to the cards

tapatalk addict....

Gonna try something different today...........

The Rangers have exactly zero percent getting a W today with Lewis on the mound and their lack of hitting. Washington is the worst manager I've seen in years and Nolan doesn't know how to field a playoff team if it hit 'em upside his big head. On to game 4...................

The Rangers have exactly zero percent getting a W today with Lewis on the mound and their lack of hitting. Washington is the worst manager I've seen in years and Nolan doesn't know how to field a playoff team if it hit 'em upside his big head.

Quoted for absolute truth:beat-up:

Gonna try something different today...........

The Rangers have exactly zero percent getting a W today with Lewis on the mound and their lack of hitting. Washington is the worst manager I've seen in years and Nolan doesn't know how to field a playoff team if it hit 'em upside his big head. On to game 4...................

Haha this is funny! Might try this for game 3 for the cardinals.

who was that?

Huge win for the Cards. Funny when Arthur Rhodes strikes out roid-raging non caucasian dudes too!!

Nice to steal one on the road now we get to go home all tied up. Ill take 12 hits in a Cliff Lee start any day. Momentum going into Busch

who was that?

He only faced one batter. A big first base lefty. Thainers post was about Pujols striking out thought it was only appropriate to mention Howards

He only faced one batter. A big first base lefty. Thainers post was about Pujols striking out thought it was only appropriate to mention Howards

Right because Howard is jacked up like a guy on juice?

Forgot about the last series... many because it didn't matter.

A win is a win. Just like we had no chance against lee right?

tapatalk addict....

Well they're both not like McGwire...combined

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I would agree with that but I'm not getting into the steroid debate. We all know McGwire was far from the only one who took them

Well.....I've got the no hitting part down so far.........

And Pujols is?

I'm not saying Pujols is a juicer nor do I believe he is... but he certainly is ripped and it wouldn't be as nearly shocking compared to Howard, who still has baby fat on him (it would still be shocking/stunning). Howard looks like he hasn't picked up a weight in his life.

Harrison going today for Rangers.....great....I thought they had no chance yesterday, today their chance of winning is about the same as Charlie Sheen getting his job back on 2 1/2 Men. No wonder the Padres were itching to get Mike Adams out of SD....we all saw what he's really bringing to the table last night. No chance.....No shot. Put the boys back on the plane Washington and lets' get ready for game 5 in Arlington. At least there, we have a puncher's shot.

Yankees are on the brink. I thought it was a good game last night.

I think we are in for a good finish in this phillies cardinals series. We need to win tonight since we have never been able to hit Oswalt well

If you win tonight there's talk of Doc going game 4, not Oswalt

I think we are in for a good finish in this phillies cardinals series. We need to win tonight since we have never been able to hit Oswalt well

We already proved we can hit doc, no worries

tapatalk addict....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back