Hello from Silver Spring

what are you doing in Madison then? ;-)
LOL...Im from Madison and she moved here for work. We enjoy visiting Silver Spring though. My girlfriend has lived all over the east coast and the midwest but Silver Spring will always be home to her and for me I enjoy being in the city and its fun to visit a place that is so very different from Wisconsin. Silver Spring is a beautiful place too. It definetly has its fair share of bad neiborhoods but it also has some really cool natural areas that are surrounded by the city. Madison is kind of like that and it almost makes it feel like home.

Welcome aboard!

LOL...Im from Madison and she moved here for work. We enjoy visiting Silver Spring though. My girlfriend has lived all over the east coast and the midwest but Silver Spring will always be home to her and for me I enjoy being in the city and its fun to visit a place that is so very different from Wisconsin. Silver Spring is a beautiful place too. It definetly has its fair share of bad neiborhoods but it also has some really cool natural areas that are surrounded by the city. Madison is kind of like that and it almost makes it feel like home.

I have lived both very close to DC and also in the country and I would actually prefer to move away again but work keeps me here. While it is very convenient the prices and traffic are a bit out of hand but I'm happy to live here! But I would be lying if I didn't mention I miss being able to play for 20 bucks any day of the week!

welcome to THP

I have been out of the loop for the past couple of weeks and wanted to wish you a proper Welcome to THP. :welcome:

I have lived both very close to DC and also in the country and I would actually prefer to move away again but work keeps me here. While it is very convenient the prices and traffic are a bit out of hand but I'm happy to live here! But I would be lying if I didn't mention I miss being able to play for 20 bucks any day of the week!
True, DC is expensive and thats one of the things my girlfriend talks about a lot. You can have dinner for 2 even at a nice restaurant here in Madison for less than $75, youd be hard-pressed to do the same in DC.

Nice to meet you

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Stu!

here is a formal welcome to THP!

Back