PGA Tour '13 Cover

PGA Tour '13 Cover

• Total voters
Poulter said one day it'd be he and Tiger at the top. EA sports could troll the hell out of IJP if they played along.

Poulter said he'd run a contest where the winner gets a round of golf with him if his fans get him on the cover.

Bubba was pushing this hard on twitter today. There's a couple guys I think would be good to have on there, but not quite sure who I'm going to vote for.

Lee Westwood V's Dustin Johnson be a great game

I say Phil Mickleson. with his belly putter

That's a tough one. Between Furyk and Fowler, I'd have to say Fowler. I love Jim Furyk, but he had a mediocre year. Granted, he himself stated that he has accomplished so much, and he wanted to spend more time with his family, so he simply chose not to work as hard at golf. So I guess my vote would be Fowler. Fowler does have moments of brilliance, and hopefully can put four rounds together in the future.

I would prefer to see a family photograph of Phil Mickelson. You know, wife kids, goofy ugly christmas sweaters, with kids, sitting in front of the fireplace. Why? Because it is the exact opposite of Tiger, and the irony would probably force me to buy the game just for the cover.

~Rock

Tiger and Adam Scott. Maybe throw the caddies in the background.

Poulter said he'd run a contest where the winner gets a round of golf with him if his fans get him on the cover.

I saw that! Pretty nice contest, he seems like he'd be a fun guy to play with and pick his brain. On the green especially.

Either Kevin Na, KJ Choi, or Anthony Kim. Hell, the game is made in Asia anyway.

EA Sports Tiger Woods Contest

EA Sports Tiger Woods Contest

Wow... master skimmer... sorry for the identical posts. :banghead:

Last edited:
Fowler because most gamers are younger and he moves the needle of the younger crowd

tapatalk addict....

Merged with an existing thread.

Luke Donald, hes the best right now

The best golfer in the world should be on the cover: Yani Tseng :)

i think that Luke deserves it after the year that he has had...
but i had to vote for my man DJ.

Bill Murray. He was apart of a win on the PGA tour this year.

This is missing Paul Casey. What a disappointment this thread was to open.

I say Bill Haas as he is the best player on tour right now.

If he does not get voted in, he can buy his want onto the cover.

And yes, this post is full of sarcasm. I don't really care who is on the cover - they need to change the title of the damn game. TW is irrelevant to competitive golf.

This is missing Paul Casey. What a disappointment this thread was to open.

Paul Casey has been battling turf toe all season and is still fighting to avoid Q-School. Why should he be on the cover?

I am voting on Facebook each day for fun, but I'd be curious what others think the criterion for appearing the cover is. Should it go to the best player? The most popular? The one who will move the most video games? The answer to that question is what determines who's on the cover. How do you answer it?

Briney Baird

Back