Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will now call you Capt CourageousandnotadumbasIoriginallythought.

I wonder if that will fit on the back of a shirt

JB I just watched the video. I truly appreciate the kind words. I think I've made it clear what this place means to me and I'm honored you and GG had enough faith in me to put the C on me. I think Dean and I will work very well together and I'm quite confident that we will handle the ups and downs leading up to, during, and just as importantly after the MC 2.0. Can't wait to see who my minions will be

I think that Team THP is formidible on the top end with JB, TC, and P4B. Of course, we learned in the first Morgan Cup that it means more to have a well-rounded team. It's going to be more important to see how guys like Hawk, Hanks, and Smallville play as it will be their first Morgan Cup experience.

Also, 2 big things that I saw in the first competition that were important: getting the ball in play off of the tee, and making putts. If you're not doing either of those 2 things, you're in for a long day.

Underestimate me all day Dolphin :)

Just watched the video and it was very well stated and thought out. You really were right in picking them as captains. No so sure about that JB guy though. He seems a bit egotistical. :D

Underestimate me all day Dolphin :)

TMex should not be underestimated. Team Hackers will not make that mistake. I will surely have my 7th best player opposing you

Haha I forgot about the ego part. That was awesome!

TMex should not be underestimated. Team Hackers will not make that mistake. I will surely have my 7th best player opposing you

I knew you'd duck me and play yoccos instead.

That's because he will be leaving his light work aka you, to me if I get in! Ha...I bet that's the first time you've been called light in a while

Apparently you and your burrito are a mere afterthought.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Certainly am, but I don't mind :) It'll just be more fun when I stick it to Chunkylover.

See below...

I don't even think he will be man enough to play me TC, even with that handicap advantage... DUN DUN DUN!

That's because he will be leaving his light work aka you, to me if I get in! Ha...I bet that's the first time you've been called light in a while

18 hcp or less chunky's biotch! You better get to work! :p

I don't even think he will be man enough to play me TC, even with that handicap advantage... DUN DUN DUN!

He's not even man enough to get himself into a lifted vehicle. Poor chunky, he can't even carry RxGus to victory. He's doomed.

I will certainly be playing you at some point. Have been dying to tee it up with you so now I can make sure that I do. Singles would be a destruction though. I think TMex is going to be a single digit by the MC and I just might be playing him. And I might just be the 7th best player on my team. That would certainly spell doom for Team THP

I will certainly be playing you at some point. Have been dying to tee it up with you so now I can make sure that I do. Singles would be a destruction though. I think TMex is going to be a single digit by the MC and I just might be playing him. And I might just be the 7th best player on my team. That would certainly spell doom for Team THP

I have height restrictions too. I also would feel odd playing golf with a guy who has a guy named Yorkem following him around, talking for him and stuff.

He's not even man enough to get himself into a lifted vehicle. Poor chunky, he can't even carry RxGus to victory. He's doomed.

Poor Gus. He was the one carrying me. He played well that day. We just didn't have the horsepower. That will not be the case this time!

Just 1 more stroke to drop and since I was so bad early in the year it will be a piece of cake. I promise that is the least of my worries because I literally have no doubts about it.

No ego... Why do you have go be all nice and complimentary!

I have height restrictions too. I also would feel odd playing golf with a guy who has a guy named Yorkem following him around, talking for him and stuff.

Hey thats Heightism

No ego... Why do you have go be all nice and complimentary!

Because I still love TMex!! Even if he is part of that crazy Team THP

Poor Gus. He was the one carrying me. He played well that day. We just didn't have the horsepower. That will not be the case this time!

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that. We'll see dude. You're like OG. You think you'll be ok without your almighty Turdleist?

Which is ironic considering where he is now horsepower literally means horse power.

I am ready to get in on this! I know if I am on Paradise, CL is going down! If I am on Hackers, I will root for Chunky. I am so confused.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that. We'll see dude. You're like OG. You think you'll be ok without your almighty Turdleist?

TC I am saying my team will be stronger, not myself. My almighty Turdleist is not the reason I hit FIR and I will prove that with whatever weapon I am lucky enough to get. Keep this up big fella and I might just get the urge to beat you one on one

I am ready to get in on this! I know if I am on Paradise, CL is going down! If I am on Hackers, I will root for Chunky. I am so confused.

Haha it's a good confusion. At least you know that Team THP is going down

TC I am saying my team will be stronger, not myself. My almighty Turdleist is not the reason I hit FIR and I will prove that with whatever weapon I am lucky enough to get. Keep this up big fella and I might just get the urge to beat you one on one

Why do you think your team will be stronger?

Why do you think your team will be stronger?

I think who ever is picked is going to work hard on their games. I also think that to even out the teams there will be some low handicaps on my team. I have no idea if that is the case or not but I am just assuming. I was a 12(I think?) at the time and I don't know what Gus was but he was pretty happy with breaking 100 on Champions so I would assume around a 20. That would be an average of 16 handicap. I would think Team Hackers will have a better average handicap than that.

Which is ironic considering where he is now horsepower literally means horse power.

Shhh!! Everyone is going to want to be on Deans team! I can't have everyone knowing that if they lose on my team they have to move to a different continent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back