• Silver

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Lime

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

jwalker497

Reaction score
Handicap
I am going to purchase the Clicgear 3.0 Pushcart and am wondering was hoping someone might point me in the direction as to where the cheapest place to get it might be? any specials or good deals on this cart right now??

PS Also which color would you get? I have a black Ogio Grom bag and am trying to decide between the Black, White, Lime, or silver. Kind of think the white is cool. Please vote for which color I should get?

Thanks

I like the white and the lime one

I vote white. Love my 3.0 - can't go wrong with it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Black. And call ClicGear direct and you can get a "refurbished" one, (basically new in an opened box), for ~$139.

I like white. You can always search ebay for a deal or wait until one of the bigger online stores has a sale.

i voted for the black cool looking and will go with your bag. if you wanted it to stand out i'd say the white but that would get distroyed if you were on a wet course. my trolley is filthy at the moment...............:act-up:

I got white to go along with my black Bag Boy Revolver that has white piping. Then I matched that with an umbrella that is black and white with red accents. The red accents go along with the red accents of the 3.0
I purchased mine at discount golf world when they had a 20 percent off sale, so I paid about $169. That refurbished deal from ClicGear sounds pretty good though. Very high quality well made product. Just wish it were a few pounds lighter.

Last edited:
I say go with the lime, looks sick.

I have silver and love it.

I bought mine at Colorado Ski and Golf. If you signup to receive their emails they give you a 20% off coupon. I think I ended up paying around $130!

I wonder what refurbished technically means? Is it simply on open box? a return? a repair?

Picked my 3.0 @ Golf Galaxy for 199.00. All Black

I voted black. I have a black Clicgear, it is 2.0, but I have had mine for roughly 2 years and it still works and looks like new just a little dirty. I think white looks amazing but I would be afraid of it getting super dirty and showing the dirt. I guess you could wash it, I just have never had to with black and enjoy not having to. Let us know what you decide.

I voted white. That sucker is slick!

You can get black or silver refurbished from Clicgear online for $139 through this link: http://www.clicgearusa.com/Clicgear_Reconditioned_Carts_s/47.htm

It was asked above, what does refurbished mean in this scenario:

Clicgear does its best to make sure you get a quality product that will provide years of enjoyment on the course. Occasionally, carts are returned to us. Our technicians use a 12 point check list to guide them through the process of returning these carts to like new condition. Worn or damage parts are replaced. Brakes and alignment are inspected and adjusted. Tires are cleaned and replaced as needed. In short, you get a cart that is in AAA condition for a fraction of the cost of a new cart. We stand behind them with a fresh Clicgear Warranty good for up to 3 years. This is a great way to move up in class without killing your bank account!

im a fan of the black

You can get black or silver refurbished from Clicgear online for $139 through this link: http://www.clicgearusa.com/Clicgear_Reconditioned_Carts_s/47.htm

It was asked above, what does refurbished mean in this scenario:

Clicgear does its best to make sure you get a quality product that will provide years of enjoyment on the course. Occasionally, carts are returned to us. Our technicians use a 12 point check list to guide them through the process of returning these carts to like new condition. Worn or damage parts are replaced. Brakes and alignment are inspected and adjusted. Tires are cleaned and replaced as needed. In short, you get a cart that is in AAA condition for a fraction of the cost of a new cart. We stand behind them with a fresh Clicgear Warranty good for up to 3 years. This is a great way to move up in class without killing your bank account!

That's a good deal... I may jump on this. I want to start walking next year anyways.

I'm a fan of the silver.

I'm a fan of the silver.

Wish my wife was. All she wants is the pink and of course, I can't find one refurbished or on sale really anywhere. Hard enough to find in general!

That's a good deal... I may jump on this. I want to start walking next year anyways.

:laughing:

That is a great deal. That's the way I would go, if I were in the market.

PM pattyblind9golf and ask for a price. Blind9 Golf is a THP supporter and usually give THPers a really good deal. It's how I got my silver 3.0.

This is kinda an old thread but I thought I'd share.you can get the Clicgear 3.0 cart for $159 (price in cart) shipped at dotgolf.com they have most colors.

All black is my vote. I got mine from budgetgolf.com for $160 brand new shipped from clicgear.

I've got the exact same bag with the white Clicgear. I think it is a sharp looking combo.

Back