Cleveland Black Driver Video Preview

It might be a bit early still, but can you comment on how the backspin relates to the SuperTri? The ST is obviously a very high spin driver, would you say that the Black spins more or less or about the same?

Also, is the Black physically longer than the Ultralites or is it the same length?

I have not put it on the monitor as of yet, so I cannot comment. But it will be coming soon.

I wish the outing was still in Septeber so we could have hit this thing like we hit all of the pre-release Cleveland stuff last year. That was so freaking cool and we coulnd't even talk about it for what seemed like months.

This is one of the drivers I can't stop wondering about. I'll say again that a 10-15 yard increase in distance could really change the game for some people.

This is on the birthday list, hope the gf takes the hint lol

tapatalk addict....

whew took a while to get caught up with this thread but man some incredible information for sure. Nice initial review JB. I've not had a lot of luck myself with Cleveland metal woods, but I think that was a lack of knowledgeable fitters/fittings. So I'd really like to try this with that in mind.

Cleveland's really bringing it!

This is heading out for another round of golf tomorrow and will have a full writeup and hopefully some more in depth thoughts on it.

This is heading out for another round of golf tomorrow and will have a full writeup and hopefully some more in depth thoughts on it.

Good stuff JB. Obviously, I think we are all interested to see if the great results from round 1 continue!

Tappin' from my iPad!

very sweet...looking forward to your thoughts on if it feels the same or lighter at the end of your round after you've played with it all day

Excited to hear it! Just read your first thoughts from yesterday and it sounds like a great driver!

Good stuff JB. Obviously, I think we are all interested to see if the great results from round 1 continue!

Tappin' from my iPad!

This is the first time in a long time that I have been this interested too. Normally I get a really strong sense after one round, but normally I dont see some unique things like I saw from the 1st round. Im really anxious to get it out there.

very sweet...looking forward to your thoughts on if it feels the same or lighter at the end of your round after you've played with it all day

Look up Hanks. Full details after the 1st round.

missed it, sorry about that.

This is the first time in a long time that I have been this interested too. Normally I get a really strong sense after one round, but normally I dont see some unique things like I saw from the 1st round. Im really anxious to get it out there.

Look up Hanks. Full details after the 1st round.

No worries.

It is in the bag and packed up for round 2 today.

Happy fairway hunting today, hoping to hear about dome consistent results

Kongfrontation

I wouldn't be surprised to see you play even better with this today.

No worries.

It is in the bag and packed up for round 2 today.

Hope it performs as well as round 1. Then ill be even more intrigued!

tapatalk addict....

very interested by the results today.

I have not put it on the monitor as of yet, so I cannot comment. But it will be coming soon.

Thanks JB, I'm looking forward to the results! The ST is spinning crazy for me right now. Hitting the ball so high. Dr. Golf may prescribe a new driver in the future, and this is one to look at!

Beautiful day for golf today, wish I could play hooky. Where are you playing?

Just finished up a round with THP member war.eagle. We both played the Cleveland Black driver today. I will be back shortly with a full write up.

Just finished up a round with THP member war.eagle. We both played the Cleveland Black driver today. I will be back shortly with a full write up.

Always leave'm wanting more

Kongfrontation

Driving back now, but will offer my thoughts when I get home. A quick two word review though: Wow. Crushed.

Excited to hear. Crushed is a good word

tapatalk addict....

Back