What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
A set of custom fit MP68's

I finally got fitted for irons. I went and hit a ton of them and ended up with Diablo Edge 4-AW irons.

Today was pretty lame really, went in and got two dozen 2010 e5's for $30. I like the 2010's a lot more than I did the 2011's and at that price how can I say no.

Got a Flip camera and tripod so now I can film golf easily!

Picked up an R11 3 iron.

I purchased a new Nicket 4DX 3-wood from Dallas Golf from eBay. The ad said Regular flex shaft but when it showed up, it was R-Light. I sent an email to the CS dept. and was able to work out a reduced price on a Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue shaft. Extremely nice folks there and consider them when making your next purchase.

I purchased a new Nicket 4DX 3-wood from Dallas Golf from eBay. The ad said Regular flex shaft but when it showed up, it was R-Light. I sent an email to the CS dept. and was able to work out a reduced price on a Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue shaft. Extremely nice folks there and consider them when making your next purchase.

Dallas Golf is good for sure. As for the 4DX fwy, greeeeat club that can still hang, I actually still put my 4w in the bag from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this post does not alienate my friendship with OEM Kevin. I feel as if he is about to lost respect for me.

Yesterday I received my belly putter grip. For the last few days I have been modifying my PING Craze_C putter in to a belly putter. I won't lie, throwing on that grip was a pain in you butt. But alas I was able to get it on and here is the final results.

Spoiler
IMAG0651.jpg

IMAG0652.jpg

IMAG0653.jpg

Looks good ddec. What length is that?

I bought a new Lamkin Mid-size putter grip in blue/red with white stitching. I'm really liking the mid-size grips for my putters.

same here. I've got a mid-size Winn AVS on mine and really like it

I bought a new Lamkin Mid-size putter grip in blue/red with white stitching. I'm really liking the mid-size grips for my putters.

SCOR 61 degree.

Cookie has the OEM Fever!

Heavy fairway wood, cookie.

Heavy fairway wood, cookie.

To be honest, I hit my 20 degree far enough off the tee and deck that I don't really need a FW wood. Not to mention, I am actually more solid with the driver off the tee than my existing 3W.

Logically though - the Heavy FW wood does make sense. Hmmm.... :D

same here. I've got a mid-size Winn AVS on mine and really like it

I have a Winn AVS Mid-size on my Odyssey putter, that's what made me get one for my Nike Ignite, I feel so much more relaxed when I'm putting. Like I'm not trying to choke the putter to death when I am putting.

Three Nike golf gloves at target for 5 a piece down from 19 they were clearing them out!!!!

They must have known I was down to only one glove in my bag

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back