The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow just caught up on today's action because I golfed all day. Seems like it was a pretty good day of football overall. Eagles and Giants lost, very surprising. Looking forward to some good football the rest of the day.
It was a surprise that the Giants lost. Not so much about the Eagles.

I'm still surprised every time they los because of the amount of talent there. I think they'll win 9 this season.

Panthers suck and John Kasey kicked out butt today. Rough day in the stadium.

I'm still surprised every time they los because of the amount of talent there. I think they'll win 9 this season.
They were supposed to be a lock to win the Super Bowl. I think they will be lucky to finish .500 at this point.

They were supposed to be a lock to win the Super Bowl. I think they will be lucky to finish .500 at this point.

True but I think it's hard to say someone's a "lock" to win the Super Bowl. I figured they would make the playoffs no problem, but it looks like they've pretty much played their way out of that one. I still think they'll finish strong though.

+1. Eli being Eli and Eagles just living the dream

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Tebow is in and Orton is out. For good?

How crazy is it that the 49ers can probably start getting ready for their home playoff game? They're going to go to 4-1 and the rest of that division is terrible, no other team is better than 1-4.

Also, as a Dolphins fan, I'm not amused by the Colts going to 0-5, they need to stop trying to get Andrew Luck, that's our goal this year!

How crazy is it that the 49ers can probably start getting ready for their home playoff game? They're going to go to 4-1 and the rest of that division is terrible, no other team is better than 1-4.

Also, as a Dolphins fan, I'm not amused by the Colts going to 0-5, they need to stop trying to get Andrew Luck, that's our goal this year!

I really like the fact that the Niners are winning. Good for them. And I doubt the Colts are actually trying to get Luck. Peyton is still there and should be back next season. The Colts are just bad.

Nope. Tebow is looking at charts and Orton has got his hat on just looking. It's Tebow time.

Well, it's what the fans wanted. We will see how that works out for them.

Well, it's what the fans wanted. We will see how that works out for them.

It isn't much... 4 plays 3 handoffs not surprising.

Good god I hope Tebow doesn't struggle. Because if he does, the fans will chant for someone else and I don't think he could take it.

Good god I hope Tebow doesn't struggle. Because if he does, the fans will chant for someone else and I don't think he could take it.

Who are they going to chant for? Brady Quinn?

What do you mean he couldn't take it? I don't like the dude but he's a tough dude

Not going to lie. Its pretty enjoyable watching the two dream teams of the Jets and Eagles struggle this season.
Rumor has it Mike Vick just called the media to say "Its not my fault" again.

If he sucks then the only name we'll be calling for is Andrew Luck.

Not going to lie. Its pretty enjoyable watching the two dream teams of the Jets and Eagles struggle this season.
Rumor has it Mike Vick just called the media to say "Its not my fault" again.

Last week it was because he doesnt get the calls everyone else does. I wonder what the excuse this week will be? Surely it isnt his fault he threw all those picks.

Almost Packers time. This one has me a little nervous, though Rodgers loves him some dome football. Falcons are looking for revenge. Packers pass defense has been, let's say unreliable. They are tough against the run, though. Is Matty Ice for real or a figment of Jon Gruden's imagination?

Let's find out. Go Packers.

Kevin

I'm looking forward to tonights game as well, Esox. I don't really care who wins but I like the Packers more than the Falcons and I love watching Aaron Rodgers.

Michael Turner has big thighs.

Kevin

Ryan seems real. Stupid fumble.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back