A Happy THP Anniversary

Congrats! This is a best golf site on the net!

Thank you to everyone who has played even the smallest part in the growth over the past 3 years.

Stay hungry.

Congratulations to THP, JB and GG on the 3rd Anniversary!!

I don't even remember what club I was looking for reviews of that lead me to THP the first time back in February 2009. Thanks to Google, I didn't just find a review though, I found a better community and golf family than I could have possibly imagined.

Congratulations to all at THP. You certainly can be proud of what you have created.

People come on here for many reasons, but whatever those reasons are, it could not happen without the dedication of the whole THP team. Not just Josh & Morgan, but everyone in the team.

WELL DONE

I'd pop a bottle of champagne but I'm off to practice my game! Thanks for a great community.

I found THP looking at reviews of a recently released club. By the time I went through the whole thread, I was sold about the dedication and insight of all the testers. The thread that got me to join was regarding "Why is soft good?" I can only hope that first thought on June 30th of this year has helped me become a member of a community I consistently love interacting with.

A happy and supportive, over 570 rookie posts later, Prost! :drinks:

Amazing post for an amazing website. JB, we are all honored to be able to participate in all of the activities and just forum life in general. What you, GG, and the other staff of THP is simply amazing and I, as well as the other members of the site really appreciate it.

I haven't been here for too long, but I have been here long enough to realize how great this site is. I think the amount of people that join, read, and post on this site is amazing, and I hope they will all stick around like I know I will.

Overall, congrats on the accomplishment. It has been a great part of our lives and hopefully it will continue as such.

Congrats on your first 3 years of many to come! You guys do a great job and I personally can't thank you enough for all you do and all the great information you share with us!

Great post JB! I'm amazed at the kind of growth this site has experienced in such a short amount of time and hope it continues to grow and then some! Congrats to THP and all the forum members that help make this place special.

This is an awesome time for you and GolferGal and the THP family! Thank you THP for your commitment to excellence and such a great site for all of us who enjoy our time here. Job well done is an understatement but THANK YOU ANYWAY!:clapp::cake::drinks::golf2::thankyou::thumb:

Congrats THP!! Here is to many more.

Congrats on the milestone! You both should be proud of your efforts and the relationships you've built. Now go and paint the town red!

Congrats, the work you guys put into this site is definitely appreciated.

Congrats, guys. And thank you for starting THP so we all have a great place to gather, learn, and have fun.

I have been going to golf forums for over 10+ years and this site is really the most complete site plus it has a tremendous following. I congratulate THP and also all the great posters who participate here. Great job by everyone plus the OEM support is second to none in my opinion. :clapp:

I would like to thank the THP staff and members. It's been almost a year for me here. I look forward to many more! The work put into this site is exemplary. Congrats on 3 years!!! I look forward to being part if many more!

Congrats to JB and GG for hosting such a fine website that we can all share the same interest and passion for golf.. Also a shout out to all of the THP members that are veterans and rookies that makes it what it is today!

Happy anniversary to THP!

Fairly new around but have been really enjoying this community of great folks. Congrats on the 3rd anniversary and thanks for letting me take part!

It is truly us who are the lucky ones to have been able to become a part of this great community that you guys envisioned. Thanks to both of you for all you do to make this the best place on the internet.

Congrats! Thanks for all that everyone does to make this site wonderful!

Congrats to THP

This is a great accomplishment!

I saw JB celebrating earlier today:

Spoiler
dn.gif

Back