Really that much difference??

Clarkey

Reaction score
Handicap
So iv been on the hunt for a new rescue and I have been drawn towards the rescue 11tp mainly due to seeing it everywhere I go! Long story short iv hit it a few times and got on pretty well with it! While servicing the bet for reviews etc I found a to rescue 09 for half the price! So my question is what's the difference between the 2 clubs just a paint job?? Anyone hit both??

The 11 is essentially the 09 with white paint.

I played the 09 Rescue TP last year and the Rescue11 blows it away IMO, better feel, sound, performance out of every lie especially the rough. a much more than a paint job

I couldnt disagree with that more Dr.

That is totally fine. I just found them to be quite similar. I like the looks of the Rescue 11 1000X better, but for me performance was similar.

That is totally fine. I just found them to be quite similar. I like the looks of the Rescue 11 1000X better, but for me performance was similar.

Im with you DT. The numbers are almost to a T exactly the same for me. I did not "love" either of them, but I know many that did.

no doubt, I just found the 11 to have much better turf interaction for whatever reason, it also looks and sounds tons better IMO

Stock shaft in the tp rocks. I agree with 10yard; sound,feel, and look sold this club. I had somewhat similar performance with my raylor. I would also look at the mashie, 910h, and Adams hybrids. All solid clubs IMO

I didn't really ever hit the 09 a lot. I always thought that it was a very large face. It may just be a optical illusion. The stock shaft in the Rescue 11 is pretty awesome. Also the adjustability is standard in the 11, while it was only available in the 09TP.

Im with you DT. The numbers are almost to a T exactly the same for me. I did not "love" either of them, but I know many that did.

I'm with both of these two, I think its exactly the same club with white paint and I was not fond of it.

Thanks guys I think I need to hit both along with anything else I can get my hands on! I was just curious!

Back