MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose, John Axford has an excellent mustache.

Kevin

Somewhere Goose Gossage is smiling

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Good win for the brewers. For some reason Jaime always has a make or break 5th. If he gets through unscathed then he will roll, but last night he got lit up.

I think this will end up being a great series and would love to see "T-Plush" go 0 for the series.

Game 1 of ALCS on Saturday night......2 rain delays in and many many beers in.

314836_2514084297336_1410035290_2966800_651742963_n.jpg

Good start for the birds tonight! Up 5-0

I get the feeling that this will be a very good series. Watching the game tonight has been good. As was game one.

I get the feeling that this will be a very good series. Watching the game tonight has been good. As was game one.

I'm just happy to see Nyjer Morgan go 0-3 this series and misplay a hit by Pujols. I hate that dude

I'm just happy to see Nyjer Morgan go 0-3 this series and misplay a hit by Pujols. I hate that dude

Why? And more Pujols ftw. He is in beast mode right now.

Beast mode is Nelson Cruz hitting two home runs tonight including the walk off grand salami.

Beast mode is Nelson Cruz hitting two home runs tonight including the walk off grand salami.

I'll second that notion. But I will add that the walk off could have been a sac fly. No difference, but still, beasted.

Why? And more Pujols ftw. He is in beast mode right now.

Why? Called the cardinals whiners said carpenter was fake.. Need I say more?

I hope the crying cardinals have fun watching the brewers in september was something he tweeted

I'm with u Texas. And I hate everytime brewers get a hit the hold their arms out

tapatalk addict....

Why? Called the cardinals whiners said carpenter was fake.. Need I say more?

I hope the crying cardinals have fun watching the brewers in september was something he tweeted

Wow missed that. Now I kimd of hope he gets wrecked by the Cards. That would be epic karma. So sweet. :D

Shawn Marcum makes me angry. Throwing up softballs.

Awesome Yadi "Wiping his tears!" Are we going to see a run rule?

Awesome Yadi "Wiping his tears!" Are we going to see a run rule?

That was awesome. How bout pujols? 4-4 Hr, 3 doubles and 5 rbis

tapatalk addict....

Nate, great pic.

My dads client is the clubhouse manager for the rangers so he gets free tickets from time to time. Even though he is a huge Cards fan he said the game was amazing last night

Now that baseball season is over (over for me at least), thought I would mention the purported deal of the cubbies and ex-Bosox GM, Theo Epstein. Apparently $15-$20M for 3 years (depending on bonus from Bosox contract).

I have not been this excited about cubbie's off-season moves since Dusty came in as manager. Awesome stuff!!! Of course, we still have all the bad liabilities from the Hendry days, but this is a good step in the right direction.

I'm not sure I would be overly excited for a GM. It is much easier to win as a GM when you have an open checkbook. Which he will in Chicago, so maybe it will be a good fit. If my team has major problems, like the Cubs do, I would be more inclined to get someone like they have in Tampa or Arizona that can build a winner without having to spend.

Ranger/Tigers game 4 is delayed.....probably gonna be 2-3 hours delayed so will put it on at the same time the Cards/Brewers play. Another side note, X factor is on a 7pm, Fox so does Fox pull X Factor for MLB or will this game end up on Fox Sports Southwest cable channels????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back