Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
weather.jpg

Doesn't get much better than that.

You're right! It can certainly be a lot worse. We're having a rain delay this AM in our tournament. It is crappy out there! I doubt we will get to play today. We will just have to go shopping if they cancel.

You're right! It can certainly be a lot worse. We're having a rain delay this AM in our tournament. It is crappy out there! I doubt we will get to play today. We will just have to go shopping if they cancel.

I know you will hate that :D Seriously, I hope you can get in today's round, I know how it is to be rained out at a tournament. It is not fun. Hit 'em well KB.

I hope KellyBo gets her round in today but you can bet if they do get out it will be cart path only and you gals will be a tired bunch tonight! Good luck sweety and I hope you all see the rain moving off to the North west soon this a.m.

Actually this mornings forecast was even better with the temps showing in the mid 70's all weekend!

Just ordered a new bag(Nike Performance Carry, $75) and the VR Pro Combo's should be here today. Too bad it is suppose to rain the next few days. Going to bring two bags of clubs this weekend, haha.

Just ordered a new bag(Nike Performance Carry, $75) and the VR Pro Combo's should be here today. Too bad it is suppose to rain the next few days. Going to bring two bags of clubs this weekend, haha.

I might want to swing those Pro Combo's a time or two on the range if you don't mind butters. They are some kinda good looking clubs. Nice purchase buddy.

UPS just delivered the clubs. Damn those things look nice. Now if I can only hit them..... Time will tell, lol.

UPS just delivered the clubs. Damn those things look nice. Now if I can only hit them..... Time will tell, lol.

Sounds great! The man is bringing some new sticks to the battle!

I think you will be hitting them great, glad they got there in time for the outing.

Sounds great! The man is bringing some new sticks to the battle!

Yep, the confidence should be soaring for our teammate, I know his irons will be looking good.

I have really been struggling off and on for the last 3 months. Being that I have only been playing golf for the last 2 years and 3 months, my swing can sometimes get away from me when I go without lessons. I have been putting a lot of reps focusing on just the swing and I am starting to see results. I shortened it up and now I am making sure it is on plane so I can consistently hit the draw that I love to hit so much. I have much more control over the club head now if I can just repeat the swing and keep bad baseball habits from creeping in.

Well guys, my new bag will be making it's first appearance on the course. But, my secret weapon is my new Sundog sunglasses! Gotta be looking good out there, you know?

I am sitting up here at dicks sporting goods waiting on Chewie to arrive. He is passing through on his way home. I was going to get my irons lie checked on the 6 thru 9 irons but I forgot something :0(. !

I have really been struggling off and on for the last 3 months. Being that I have only been playing golf for the last 2 years and 3 months, my swing can sometimes get away from me when I go without lessons. I have been putting a lot of reps focusing on just the swing and I am starting to see results. I shortened it up and now I am making sure it is on plane so I can consistently hit the draw that I love to hit so much. I have much more control over the club head now if I can just repeat the swing and keep bad baseball habits from creeping in.
I have also shortened up my swing to gain some accuracy....Seems to be working.... I dont mind adding an extra club for my approach if I am in the fairway...

I am sitting up here at dicks sporting goods waiting on Chewie to arrive. He is passing through on his way home. I was going to get my irons lie checked on the 6 thru 9 irons but I forgot something :0(. !

So you forgot to bring the golf clubs huh? I would think the lies would be alright as well as you have been hitting those irons.

So you forgot to bring the golf clubs huh? I would think the lies would be alright as well as you have been hitting those irons.

No I left my billfold on the counter at home which is ok as they told me they could not bend the Cleveland irons. I was going to have them checked and only bent one degree but that is a mute point right now. I did get to meet Chewie and he is a really nice guy. He is going to fit right in with the rest of the THP'ers this weekend! Loves golf and he is excited about the upcoming event. It's going to be a blast. I think Setho and I are going to have to hunker down to take Chewie and one-T in the Sunday best ball match but we got what it takes :golf2:, raw skills :D!

No I left my billfold on the counter at home which is ok as they told me they could not bend the Cleveland irons. I was going to have them checked and only bent one degree but that is a mute point right now. I did get to meet Chewie and he is a really nice guy. He is going to fit right in with the rest of the THP'ers this weekend! Loves golf and he is excited about the upcoming event. It's going to be a blast. I think Setho and I are going to have to hunker down to take Chewie and one-T in the Sunday best ball match but we got what it takes :golf2:, raw skills :D!

I have a feeling you are going to have a raw butt when they get finished putting a butt whupping on you!

I have a feeling you are going to have a raw butt when they get finished putting a butt whupping on you!

haha Mrs Smack talker herself chiming in! Seth and I will take care of our buisness and you and Lefty worry about your raw butts

Moot point. But I get what you're saying.

Actually will have a lot of new equipment. New Driver(2 weeks old), New Irons, New wedges(if Seth and DMB bring them, lol), new putter(Cleveland Classic 4.0, 1 week old), and a new bag.

Actually will have a lot of new equipment. New Driver(2 weeks old), New Irons, New wedges(if Seth and DMB bring them, lol), new putter(Cleveland Classic 4.0, 1 week old), and a new bag.

Wow, that's a lot of new stuff! Don't know if it's good that you're on OG's team or not!

Chewie told me today you should be quite comical by your afternoon scramble round against him Saturday :D.. Sounds like he has some strategy up his sleeve lol...

Wow, that's a lot of new stuff! Don't know if it's good that you're on OG's team or not!

Only thing that scares me are the irons. Everthing else I really needed. First time in a year I am actually gaming a driver and using it. Love the Cleveland putter. Once I used the Mills putter I had to get a non-insert putter and this one felt great and $30 felt good on the wallet, lol.

Its been really crap weather here the past few days, which is a good sign. usually it doesnt last too long.

Its been really crap weather here the past few days, which is a good sign. usually it doesnt last too long.

It is clearing up in Georgia right now and the weekend looks crystal clear :bananadance:

Back