I'm thinking of changing avatar....

the_paulo

Euro target practice
Reaction score
Handicap
TMEX 0.5
...but will people still recognise my posts? Is it a bad thing if they don't?

It's been about a year now, and I think the Ryder Cup thing has just about been run into the ground. If I go over the 1 year barrier, then some of you guys might just start saving up in case the unthinkable should happen in 2012.

I don't think I've been on a forum long enough for 2 avatar changes! How do you decide?

I change mine pretty often, but I always go back to my original after a while. I don't think it really matters a whole lot to others as they see your name on the Forum page anyway, not your avatar.

I'll just change it for you dude, then it won't be so painful or treacherous for you to decide!

Nah, I change mine up often just b/c I like to. We'll recognize the_paulo, don't you worry.

I'm going to miss the euro-Chase Utley looking avatar :(

I'm always a fan of avatars that consist of pretty females. Maybe you should explore that option?

I change mine pretty often, but I always go back to my original after a while. I don't think it really matters a whole lot to others as they see your name on the Forum page anyway, not your avatar.

I agree. I've changed mine many times. I look at usernames, but don't pay much attention to avatar's.

I'll just change it for you dude, then it won't be so painful or treacherous for you to decide!

You'll have to wait and win that one, since I'm still one up :wink:

I'm going to miss the euro-Chase Utley looking avatar :(

He may return next year!

I'm always a fan of avatars that consist of pretty females. Maybe you should explore that option?

Ok Hawk, you got it. Here's a temporary one just for you. :D

Who's this guy? I dont recognize that avatar?

I'm so confused right now.

Hahahaha. I'm slow.

I'm not sure how you decide, but I'll throw $10 in if somebody can get OEM off Romo. I DO scan for the avi, but I've gotten used to Hawk changing back and forth between fowl, so I'm good.

I've only been here 3 months and I haven't changed it. I probably won't until I find something worthwhile to change it to.

Who's Paulo? :D

Someone suggested I change my UN to cookie or mcook. I like cookie.....UN pondering mode.

Back