What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
smalls from where I sit I think you should have shot better, just drain a few puts and youre right there. Good round sir...
84 today with 34 putts. No birdies but I parred 5 holes. Only double bogey and 3 putt was on 18.

As with my previous 18, a lot of good bounces went my way. This easily could have been a 95 or worse. Trees were definitely my friend today. I pulled out my low profile Northwestern driver today and did OK with it.

I witnessed Grubbie's double bogey on 9, since he was beating me it was kind of nice to see haha! Hey Grubbie make sure you go to the "check-in" desk thread and introduce yourself to everyone! Welcome to THP! And for those that care I shot 42 but Grubbie and his dad gave me some great advice on my swing after the second hole that made a HUGE difference and I think it will start showing in my scores as I continue to work on it.

I shot a 91 today including my first ever drive the green on a par 4 (187 yds from forward tee)
a6898b19-decd-f969.jpg
that resulted in an Eagle! I absolutely knocked the cover off the ball with my driver

I then went flag hunting on 18 and I bagged a birdie with this approach shot from 145 yds out

a6898b19-df86-2431.jpg

My 3w was very good to me today because it put me on the green in two twice today and put me to pitch & putt range another 5 times.

I'm buying it a gin & tonic

Nice shooting MaryC, eagles are very impressive, WTG.

last saturday and sunday i played bad and shot a 74 saturday but i still beat my dad he shot 75 :) then came back out and beat him like a drum on sunday and shot 70 he shot 85 i was braging about it and he got mad and told me to shut up and then told me that i am supose to do that i play everyday:bananadance:

Got 9 in today. Shot a 4 over 40. Tied my personal best on this course for the 3rd time in a row. 1 birdie and 5 bogeys. As the snow is about to fly it seems I have finally started to figure out how to score well. I have eliminated double bogeys, 3 putts, and penalty stokes on my last few rounds and I am starting to see the handicap decrease just as the courses in the area are getting ready to shut their doors for the season. :angry:

Congrats on the nice round AND the eagle, Mary!

I am still looking for my first one!

Good golfing MaryC :clapp: Keep it going girl!

shot a round of 86 today on a par 70 course today, was very happy how i played but my putter left me down BIG time, good day at the office though

75, +3. Windy and pretty difficult course. 20th place or so. 2 more rounds and then this season is done.

44/40
wind a thick rough are a brutal combo
didnt mind playing in the drizzle but the wind blowing it sideways kinda sucked

41-36 77 with three 3 putts. The back nine I had three birdies one out of a fairway bunker that I hit the ball to about 2 feet. Unfortunately I also had two 3 putts on the back to ruin a very nice back nine. Our greens are still bumpy due to aeration two weeks ago. All in all I was very happy with the round. It could have been an excellent one but it is one of the lower rounds of the year.

Blues, 70.2/132, just a blah round, three putt the last two holes. 38-40 78

It was pretty nasty in Georgia today so you got a good weekend to bring on the heat :golf2:

36 again today. I don't remember a 10 at all this year yet I managed 2 the 1st time through today:

111912183314golfshotrou.png

111912183457golfshotrou.png

It was pretty nasty in Georgia today so you got a good weekend to bring on the heat :golf2:

It was OK up here, no rain but greens were a bit slower than they have been lately. No excuses, I didn't adjust very well.

Looking forward to the weekend. :blob:

Nice shooting Lefty, I could only manage an 84 yesterday, still trying to hit the ball instead of swing through the ball, long trips seem to wreak havoc on my game. Thankfully the chipping and putting still seem to be pretty solid, so scoring potential is there. I have been home 9 days and it is still a little funky on my body and mind.

74, +2. Hit all fairways...but only half of the greens. Scrambled 7/9 times though. Moved up a few spots. Final round tomorrow.

74, +2. Hit all fairways...but only half of the greens. Scrambled 7/9 times though. Moved up a few spots. Final round tomorrow.

solid score, good luck

42 + 37 today for a 79. I had several looks at birdie today . Only bagged two birds and several flew to Blairsville and are waiting on me up there :thumb:

I shot an 82 yesterday, super windy so I'll take that score. Windy days at my home course aren't real fun, there is absolutely nothing to block the wind and it just kills you. My dad and I played, he also shot an 82 which I think is his best score this year. He was hitting the ball great, it was fun.

42 + 37 today for a 79. I had several looks at birdie today . Only bagged two birds and several flew to Blairsville and are waiting on me up there :thumb:

Same here, 79, 40-39. Pretty good except for three three putts but I think I found the problem with that. Not all the birdies flew east, I did bag three of them. See ya in Blairsville.

another good round, good luck this weekend, looking forward to reading and seeing how it turned out!

45/40
it was brutal following the senior club championships today but i made it out alive
started off horrendous with doubles and triples... then i had an 8 hole par run right in the middle of my round
finished strong with a birdie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back