2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You calling me out? Can someone send me a PM and tell me what team I am on when that is announced please? I will be back in February.

What????????????? :confused2:

Just joking because of what Tadashi said about people flying under the radar as they will show up at the outing and we don't know who they are. Can't get rid of me that easily! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

He's planning a trip to East Timor.

Actually I was thinking of taking refuge in IL. Ha

Tappin' from my iPad!

Just joking because of what Tadashi said about people flying under the radar as they will show up at the outing and we don't know who they are. Can't get rid of me that easily! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

it will be interesting to see the list of all the people that are coming once teams are announced.

Fear the belly putter!!! Just got myself one, and by outing time I should be rolling it mighty nice!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

That is truth Buckjob.

Hawk - FL and TX are solid choices!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm just looking forward to putting the names with the SN. I'll probably be in for a big suprise :D.

I'm just looking forward to putting the names with the SN. I'll probably be in for a big suprise :D.

You will when u see me as ill be quiet and shy. Unlike this thread lol

tapatalk addict....

tapatalk addict....

He'll be like one of the guys that signed up then disappeared til May

it will be interesting to see the list of all the people that are coming once teams are announced.

There will certainly be names on there we will hardly recognize I am sure.

There will certainly be names on there we will hardly recognize I am sure.

dean sent me a rough list and there are a few... can't wait to meet everyone else though. this is gonna be such a blast!

My favorite awkward moment is the introduction using the screen name. Hi, I'm Larry. Uhhh..... discostar26574.

My favorite awkward moment is the introduction using the screen name. Hi, I'm Larry. Uhhh..... discostar26574.

It is pretty easy if you are me. What is funny is that people rarely call me by my forum name even on the forum.

i plan on just introducing myself as my screen name. Maybe get a shirt made or one of those hello my name is stickers.

It is pretty easy if you are me. What is funny is that people rarely call me by my forum name even on the forum.

lucky for me mine is all in the same

he is making fun of those that have not spent time in the thread, by acting like someone on te defensive. DD I worry that you spending too much time with OG..You know what he's got aint contagious

What in the world do you mean Seth? Ooooooooooooh.

I was actually picturing something a lot different...:bananadance:

tapatalk addict....

he is making fun of those that have not spent time in the thread, by acting like someone on te defensive. DD I worry that you spending too much time with OG..You know what he's got aint contagious

Sorry Tad, but you do know that OG is just a kid to me, I am his senior by a few years. I certainly have a case of old timers disease to the max. :confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back