THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of hoping your team stays on a bye week this week ; )

The way I'm going, I could be on a bye week for the rest of the season. :D

Well after all of this waiver talk yesterday, I was beat on all my pickups by people higher on the waiver order than me..:banghead: Looks like scrub QBs are starting again for me this week. Only good thing is I could have a favorable match up with Andy Dalton against the Colts.

Well after all of this waiver talk yesterday, I was beat on all my pickups by people higher on the waiver order than me..:banghead: Looks like scrub QBs are starting again for me this week. Only good thing is I could have a favorable match up with Andy Dalton against the Colts.

Could be worse

I can send Sage Rosenfels your way. LOL

I'm surprised I was able to pick Tebow up in waivers last night. I don't know how much that helps my QB situation but it can't hurt.

I think wcueb broke spif...

League 2. I am looking for a RB. Willing to trade any of the following: Santonio Holmes, Deion Branch, Michael Jenkins, Dexter McCluster, Lance Moore, Joe Flacco.

League 2. I am looking for a RB. Willing to trade any of the following: Santonio Holmes, Deion Branch, Michael Jenkins, Dexter McCluster, Lance Moore, Joe Flacco.

wish i had someone to trade to upgrade my WRs but with the bye week i won't till after.

Sorry, I don't have anything you want available.

I'm surprised I was able to pick Tebow up in waivers last night. I don't know how much that helps my QB situation but it can't hurt.

I think wcueb broke spif...
I tried, but someone grabbed him in league 3. Last 3 weeks of the season last year, Tebow as a starter, was the highest fantasy points earner over those last 3 weeks. Couldn't hurt and he's the starter and has the fans backing.

Quite remarkable how he sparked the team and crowd when he came in for the second half of the game.

Sorry, I don't have anything you want available.

I need a 1 week RB fill in. Make me an offer. Worst that can happen is I say no. Glad that there are 3 people in the league paying attention? Most boring league I have ever been in. With that said, I am 4-1 and will take a boring victory :)

I need a 1 week RB fill in. Make me an offer. Worst that can happen is I say no. Glad that there are 3 people in the league paying attention? Most boring league I have ever been in. With that said, I am 4-1 and will take a boring victory :)

I hate reading this. I wish people in league 3 would step up. We were hoping for 3 active leagues this year.

I tried, but someone grabbed him in league 3. Last 3 weeks of the season last year, Tebow as a starter, was the highest fantasy points earner over those last 3 weeks. Couldn't hurt and he's the starter and has the fans backing.

Quite remarkable how he sparked the team and crowd when he came in for the second half of the game.

I almost didn't put in for him on waivers. It took my brain awhile to switch from football to fantasy football. I think spif would have grabbed him if wcueb didn't break him.

The only trade I would offer would be ridiculous (Branch for Starks) so I don't really want to insult you.

Think of it this way, Blount isn't 100% out for the weekend and if he is I managed 3 wins in the 1st 3 weeks with only a half game from Foster, the rest was Starks and some scrub. Your team is pretty stacked that you might not need another RB for the weekend.

I would have offered up Deji Karim but I just dropped him. You could get him off waivers before the end of the week.

i think league 2 somehow became the non trash talk league.... which is fine because im trash talking plenty in my other league... i thought i had another RB but i can't spare any especially if one of the 3 i have goes down.

I'm in league 1. We only have one person who doesn't really participate. He missed the entire draft.

I'm so jelly of you guys. I arrived too late to partake in these leagues, but I wish I could've.

i think league 2 somehow became the non trash talk league.... which is fine because im trash talking plenty in my other league... i thought i had another RB but i can't spare any especially if one of the 3 i have goes down.

Leagues 2 & 3 need to step it up!

I almost didn't put in for him on waivers. It took my brain awhile to switch from football to fantasy football. I think spif would have grabbed him if wcueb didn't break him.

The only trade I would offer would be ridiculous (Branch for Starks) so I don't really want to insult you.

Think of it this way, Blount isn't 100% out for the weekend and if he is I managed 3 wins in the 1st 3 weeks with only a half game from Foster, the rest was Starks and some scrub. Your team is pretty stacked that you might not need another RB for the weekend.

I would take Starks but he has the same bye week as Blount. Have anyone else?

They must be the same people coming to the outing.

Wouldnt surprise me. I make trade offers and just don't get a response. At least tell me to eff off..lol

I'm in league 1. We only have one person who doesn't really participate. He missed the entire draft.

TheAuto1?

At least he likes to brag about how good "His team is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back