The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of getting the error 3200 now it just says the server is busy. I may have to try this again tomorrow.

So long as you've downloaded the OS file, I'd try it before bed. I don't remember if you have to do a lot of clicking once it gets going.

Ok so who wants to play on imessage with me. I wanna try it.

Can you text other idevices from wifi on airplane mode?

I am looking to try it out as well. I am in the process of updating my wifes phone now, frustration all over again!

I'm down, seed me the info via PM. Im updating now and will imessage when finished
Ok so who wants to play on imessage with me. I wanna try it.

Can you text other idevices from wifi on airplane mode?

I hope the new software is great...cannot wait until Friday afternoon when I get my new iPhone. Shopping for cases tomorrow!

I am looking to try it out as well. I am in the process of updating my wifes phone now, frustration all over again!

I am still in frustration land. I have tried about 20 times to do the download and I just get either the 3200 error or it just says the server is busy.

It took me 2 days to get Lion...the wait is awful

I am still in frustration land. I have tried about 20 times to do the download and I just get either the 3200 error or it just says the server is busy.

That's what I am doing with my wife's phone right now :banghead:

For mine, i ended up wiping it completely and setting it up as a new phone.

Trying to download the update and the first time it looked like it worked but then gave an error right at the end. Trying again.

That's what I am doing with my wife's phone right now :banghead:

For mine, i ended up wiping it completely and setting it up as a new phone.

I hope I don't have to get to that point. I am just going to try again tomorrow morning and continue throughout the day.

Trying to download the update and the first time it looked like it worked but then gave an error right at the end. Trying again.

Yup, that's the worst, it's a total tease.

i am two minutes from a completed update...

Holy crap...2 hours to download? Just plugged in my old phone to give it a shot.

Woohoo I got it! I lost all my apps but I got it. I backed up my phone so do you think I can just restore the backup from iTunes or will that cause some kind of problems?

Holy crap...2 hours to download? Just plugged in my old phone to give it a shot.

It only took me like 15 minutes at the most to download, I wonder why it would take you 2 hours?

EDIT: I think I figured out how to get my apps back. So where is the notification bar? Has anyone found any major noticeable differences?

Woohoo I got it! I lost all my apps but I got it. I backed up my phone so do you think I can just restore the backup from iTunes or will that cause some kind of problems?

It only took me like 15 minutes at the most to download, I wonder why it would take you 2 hours?

You should be able to just restore from backup now. It was giving me fits earlier, but got it to work.

Congrats...down to 84 minutes...no clue why so long. Servers must be overloaded

Mine says 3 hours too.

It's speeding up now 60 minutes left!

I have to find a case tomorrow...hate to case a good looking phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back