Huge THP Sale – Happy 3rd Anniversary

Keeping it real! I can't wait to get it :)

Nice choice - love my red one and ready to rock the navy one I just ordered!!

Nice choice - love my red one and ready to rock the navy one I just ordered!!

I cant wear a red hat, never liked the way they looked on me. But I will be good with my Navy/Black/White THP hats that I have :)

I already had the white and it's my favorite hat I own. The red will be for matching certain outfits.

Hi, my name is GolferGal and I may be the fastest shipper in the history of the world!

Keeping it real once again. You are a speedy one.

Will there be more stock of the putter headcovers?

Will there be more stock of the putter headcovers?

No. Each year THP has released a limited edition putter cover. This years just sold out. Perhaps we will do one next year, but we do not know as of yet.

Holy Cow! I got the hat I ordered Monday in the mail today! GG Express is better than fed ex!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

LOL, I am all about the customer service. If someone places an order I try and get it boxed up and shipped out right away. :smile:
Thanks GG...I already received my order! OH, and I ordered stuff from a "big golf store" the day before and I think end the end, you'll beat them by 3 days!

Got my order in today as well! Thanks for the quick turnaround GG!

Just placed an order for 100 more THP tees, and a set of grips.
Nice haul! I should probably order more tees, I usually leave a perfectly good tee on about every 4th or 5th hole just for people that will play that hole after me to be able to see the tee and kind of spread the word about THP.

Nice haul! I should probably order more tees, I usually leave a perfectly good tee on about every 4th or 5th hole just for people that will play that hole after me to be able to see the tee and kind of spread the word about THP.

LOL we do that all the time too.

That's funny as my son was accidentally leaving an EPOCH tee on every tee box this last weekend. So, I decided to order 3 of the largest packages to tithe us over!!

That's funny as my son was accidentally leaving an EPOCH tee on every tee box this last weekend. So, I decided to order 3 of the largest packages to tithe us over!!

LOL. I will always leave a few on a tee box or a couple out on the range as well.

EDIT: I am still wondering if anyone ever found my "thehackersparadise.com" ball from the Blind Ball Testing, always thought it would be cool if someone found one and came and joined up here.

I played in my new THP mesh hat today, great hat. Was really comfortable. Just might become my go to hat.

Thanks for all the help GolferGal.

Collateral advertising.

Wow GG you really are amazing! My stuff is here already! I may have to go back to get some more stuff... I didn't get tees or any apparel, so that will likely be next!

Got my goodies today. Thanks for the super-fast shipment! That turtle headcover is huge (and awesome!) and the hat is very nice!

SCORE!!!!! Thanks THP!

IMG_0091.jpg

Back