Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread keeps the boring days going lol.

tapatalk addict....

Wow nice job Drumdog! Love it!

I would love to make some videos, but don't know the first thing on how to

tapatalk addict....

tapatalk addict....

Perhaps ask in the tech section or random and off topic as we need to keep this one to the MC.

tapatalk addict....

Gonna be mighty tough to get into MC 2.0 unless you learn buddy!! Really is quite easy but gets trickier the more you need to edit, etc.

and hopefully your last.....maybe Smalls will put this in the Epic Fail! thread

Here is my first MC 2.0 vid...

Disclaimer....this is not a Wow Factor Productions video.

Ouch....tough crowd! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Perhaps ask in the tech section or random and off topic as we need to keep this one to the MC.

Sorry, it was to make funny mc videos :) . Should of stated that so it didn't seem like a general statement

tapatalk addict....

Ouch....tough crowd! :D

I would expect nothing less...especially from Puttin4hair.
They may type tough in here, but come MC 2.0 time, they'll fold like a spanish fan !

They may type tough in here, but come MC 2.0 time, they'll fold like a spanish fan !
Drumstick you gotta bring the heat in this thread buddy. We know you've got it in you...we've seen some of the creativity. Seeing such a creative guy come up with that makes me think that we'll see the same 2.6 handicapper show up and wet the bed at the Morgan Cup.

We will? Who knew?
I will stand behind my team as we eat a giant bucket of Drum Sticks and proclaim victory.

We will? Who knew?
I will stand behind my team as we eat a giant bucket of Drum Sticks and proclaim victory.

Sounds like the pitchers for the Red Sox...howd that turn out for them?

I know I'll have to work my ass off if I were to have to play against you...but that's what I like to do, call me crazy but I love playing against really good players.

Crazy...I'm right with you, I love teeing it up with better players. It makes me a stronger player.

Sounds like the pitchers for the Red Sox...howd that turn out for them?

Seriously, what's in the water in Ohio? You guys are the worst trash talkers I've ever come across. Ear Drum runs a close 2nd.

Seriously, what's in the water in Ohio? You guys are the worst trash talkers I've ever come across. Ear Drum runs a close 2nd.

Hey man, what can I say. We are all square.

images

[video=youtube;PAdHYqWb-LY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAdHYqWb-LY[/video]

Awesome, just got back to the office and I find this! Freaking WOW factor productions, I liked that a lot, loved the beats too.

Ill give burned drum stick credit for one thing, he obviously wants to be a star and just play a part in a Wow Factor Productions video. At this point, he is little more than an extra, but maybe, just maybe, he can get a recurring role somewhere down the line.

I know right? JB's getting close to letting me IP ban the state. Delaware and Indiana theres something wrong with you too.

Drumstick you gotta bring the heat in this thread buddy. We know you've got it in you...we've seen some of the creativity. Seeing such a creative guy come up with that makes me think that we'll see the same 2.6 handicapper show up and wet the bed at the Morgan Cup.

I'm still waiting for you to bring something to this thread....something....anything....oh..nevermind.

Ill give burned drum stick credit for one thing, he obviously wants to be a star and just play a part in a Wow Factor Productions video. At this point, he is little more than an extra, but maybe, just maybe, he can get a recurring role somewhere down the line.

As long as there is no casting couch involved ! :bulgy-eyes:

I know right? JB's getting close to letting me IP ban the state. Delaware and Indiana theres something wrong with you too.
really? Coming from the place that ends every sentence with eh?

That's how they came up with the name of the country.
They threw all the whole alphabet in a hat and said, "we'll pull letters out till we get a name".
First letter - C eh?
Second letter - N eh ?
Third letter - D eh?

Yes, we say eh? and aboot and hooose but are normal well adjusted pale folk who are also known for being humorous and loved world wide for being a kind and generous people. Ohio is known for just strange people and once having a good basketball player.

That's how they came up with the name of the country.
They threw all the whole alphabet in a hat and said, "we'll pull letters out till we get a name".
First letter - C eh?
Second letter - N eh ?
Third letter - D eh?

Wow, thats what you got Bill? Good trash talk right there eh?

I come home to a Hmmmm. I have decided that I am going to tear my swing down and rebuild a more solid foundation. It starts tonight and is completely geared to get me in a better position to do battle with the THP All Stars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back