Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang Cookie, that really sucks. I actually showed my wife that bag last night and she said she would like it as well.

No kidding - the manufacturer told me to check eBay and I had already ordered one from there and they called and cancelled. Never thought it would be so difficult to purchase something that I was able to find on eBay, Amazon, and single sites, etc.

3 different websites had the bag my wife wanted and each cancelled the order after I placed it yesterday. Don't have a product listed if you don't have it available!!

Contacted the manufacturer last night and they confirmed that they are no longer made and not any help offered.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I ordered a bag 2 days ago and they said they had it in stock then they said it wasn't released yet not till December. But they def had 2 in stock according to amazon. So I cancelled it.

still feel like crap... when will it end!

I hate UPS.

A THPer sent me some irons via UPS - they were slated to arrive today - but UPS apparently doesn't have the Apt # despite the confirmation having it on there....

I hate UPS.

A THPer sent me some irons via UPS - they were slated to arrive today - but UPS apparently doesn't have the Apt # despite the confirmation having it on there....

I prefer FedEx to UPS and USPS to both.

I prefer FedEx to UPS and USPS to both.

I prefer FedEx to all. I hate UPS with a passion.

They wouldn't hold it for pickup for some reason, so I gave them the apt # and we'll see if they can re-attempt today. I had set aside time to go to the range and practice with them too!

Was supposed to be watching New Girl but The ball game screwed up the whole DVR. It said it was recording X Factor, which isn't even set up to record anymore, and it doesn't even show the ball game in the channel guide! Way to go Time Warner.

took a great nap earlier today... now i cant sleep

Men that purposely injure women deserve a special place in hell. Sorry to get so serious in here, but I just had to vent.

Men that purposely injure women deserve a special place in hell. Sorry to get so serious in here, but I just had to vent.

That's so true. What made you bring this up? No need to talk about it if you don't want to. Just wondering.

Guessing you saw something at work. Special place in hell indeed for those types....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Guessing you saw something at work. Special place in hell indeed for those types....

Tappin' from my iPad!

Dealing with it at work right now. Obviously, I can't mention specifics, but I'm sick to my stomach right now. It takes a lot for me to feel that way.

Sounds like someone needs the arse beat. Aren't you a doctor, ary?
Dealing with it at work right now. Obviously, I can't mention specifics, but I'm sick to my stomach right now. It takes a lot for me to feel that way.

Sorry to hear that Ary, any man that lays a hand on a woman or a child for any reason does deserve a special place in hell as you say.

Hopefully you can do something to make things better in some way.

Wow I'm really sorry that you're going through that. It totally sucks man.

I am a little bummed out now. I hate the thought of a woman-beater and for some reason the "Single" thread has me a little down. And words with friends won't load.

I am a little bummed out now. I hate the thought of a woman-beater and for some reason the "Single" thread has me a little down. And words with friends won't load.

Well that last part is clearly the worst. :D But honestly, no need to be sad from being single; embrace it! And nobody like the thought of those kinds of people. They're really, truly terrible.

Not sad really, just pondering. I ponder when bored. Bad habit, don't take it up.
Well that last part is clearly the worst. :D But honestly, no need to be sad from being single; embrace it! And nobody like the thought of those kinds of people. They're really, truly terrible.

Not sad really, just pondering. I ponder when bored. Bad habit, don't take it up.

That's good. And I'll try not to take it up, but I fear that I already do it. Oh well.

Aye, we all do at times. You are 17 as well, aren't you? You post quite legibly and beyond your years. Quite refreshing, some of our junior members are rather immature.
That's good. And I'll try not to take it up, but I fear that I already do it. Oh well.

I'm sorry man that's just not cool. I hope karma comes around and really screws him over.

My rant is that I have been so busy I haven't been able to get on THP much lately :(

Aye, we all do at times. You are 17 as well, aren't you? You post quite legibly and beyond your years. Quite refreshing, some of our junior members are rather immature.

Thanks. I try my best to be mature. Most of the time anyways.

Sounds like someone needs the arse beat. Aren't you a doctor, ary?

I am a doctor, but I don't control who gets their butt kicked.

No big shock: I found out that the guy that caused this has an arrest warrant out for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back