Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come home to a Hmmmm. I have decided that I am going to tear my swing down and rebuild a more solid foundation. It starts tonight and is completely geared to get me in a better position to do battle with the THP All Stars.

Good luck CL! You still have plenty of time before the MC 2.0, so I hope all goes well so you can tear down those pesky THP'ers!

I come home to a Hmmmm. I have decided that I am going to tear my swing down and rebuild a more solid foundation. It starts tonight and is completely geared to get me in a better position to do battle with the THP All Stars.

Whoa - serious stuff man! Review videos of me for a good foundation....NOT!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow. Good luck with this Chunky. I am at a similar crossroads. I feel like I have a good repeatable swing, but if I want to continue to improve I do have a few flaws that I do need to fix.

I hope your swing change takes less time then Tiger's...

Now that commitment on another level. Good for you CLsmooth. Please let us in on your progress.

Wow, normally this is an excuse people use at the actual event, not some 10 months prior already.

Nah, good luck with the swing change CL. I should do the same myself actually. Hard to do with winter coming though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'm super jealous of these folks who speak of this repeatable swing. I wish I had one.

Me and you both man. I can make the ball go forward every time, does that count?

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I'm super jealous of these folks who speak of this repeatable swing. I wish I had one.

Dude what's wrong with your swing? It will hold up in any situation the Morgan cup can produce.except singles with JB...hehehe

In preparation for the MC I am going to completely change out my bag. Now to decide if I should go Bridgestone, Callaway, or Cleveland/Srixon.

Decisions, decisions......

Tappin' from my iPad!

We will? Who knew?
I will stand behind my team as we eat a giant bucket of Drum Sticks and proclaim victory.

It wouldn't be the first time I was called "Finger Lickin' Good !"

I see self doubt has crept into Chunky already. I expect to see a Tiger-esque comeback.

In preparation for the MC I am going to completely change out my bag. Now to decide if I should go Bridgestone, Callaway, or Cleveland/Srixon.

Decisions, decisions......

Tappin' from my iPad!

Man that would be the hardest part for me. I am very confident with my bag setup now so to totally dump it and have to adjust to totally new stuff, would be a challenge to say the least. Is it something that would keep me from completing my video and application to play, not likely. With that said, I am not one who would be rushing into this gig just for a set of new clubs, so that is a thorn for me. I would love to represent any of the three great companies. For them to match anything similar to what is in my current setup, would be a fantasy at best. I think this is a concern some others might have as they have a comfort level with their personal bags...

Man that would be the hardest part for me. I am very confident with my bag setup now so to totally dump it and have to adjust to totally new stuff, would be a challenge to say the least. Is it something that would keep me from completing my video and application to play, not likely. With that said, I am not one who would be rushing into this gig just for a set of new clubs, so that is a thorn for me. I would love to represent any of the three great companies. For them to match anything similar to what is in my current setup, would be a fantasy at best. I think this is a concern some others might have as they have a comfort level with their personal bags...

No doubt man! There are some clubs in my bag that I consider hard to replace but that is part of the experience. Whether completely changing out a bag makes any of us better or not can probably only be answered by the guys that played in MC 1.0. Definitely makes for some interesting adapting, learning, etc.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I gotta' agree OG, I think if there is any type of advantage for Team THP..this might be it. Those guys hit new clubs all the time..whether it be testing, reviewing, just jacking around with other THP'ers stuff...we all try a club out of a buddy's bag, but takin' your buddy's whole bag and playing in a tense situation is certainly another.

Edit for additional question: How early did MC 1 get their sticks prior to the event?

Where's Dean, that guy used to be fun to talk to?

I gotta' agree OG, I think if there is any type of advantage for Team THP..this might be it. Those guys hit new clubs all the time..whether it be testing, reviewing, just jacking around with other THP'ers stuff...we all try a club out of a buddy's bag, but takin' your buddy's whole bag and playing in a tense situation is certainly another.

Edit for additional question: How early did MC 1 get their sticks prior to the event?

It just depended on the equipment and company. I had my irons long enough to get familiar and so did all of the Callaway staffers. The TM Staffers had to wait until the event. Everything was different though. Not trying to dance around it lol but it was different between the two company's.

It just depended on the equipment and company. I had my irons long enough to get familiar and so did all of the Callaway staffers. The TM Staffers had to wait until the event. Everything was different though. Not trying to dance around it lol but it was different between the two company's.

Team THP is a good group of dancers! Who knows how the equipment will work for the event, but in the end, golf clubs are golf clubs and you just have to put the head of the club on the ball. Then Dance some more.

Team THP is a good group of dancers! Who knows how the equipment will work for the event, but in the end, golf clubs are golf clubs and you just have to put the head of the club on the ball. Then Dance some more.

Do a little dance.....make a little love.....get down tonight! Typical night for a Team THP member.

Agreed!!!!!! We rule.

You guys are just flat awesome and no club is ill fitted when you got superior skills. I like your ump!

Do a little dance.....make a little love.....get down tonight! Typical night for a Team THP member.

Agreed!!!!!! We rule.

In preparation for the MC 2.0 tonight I did a little dance, tried to make a little a love, and then got denied tonight. My wife is not impressed with our Team THP awesomeness.

I see self doubt has crept into Chunky already. I expect to see a Tiger-esque comeback.

Hopefully it will be a little better than that! hehe

In preparation for the MC 2.0 tonight I did a little dance, tried to make a little a love, and then got denied tonight. My wife is not impressed with our Team THP awesomeness.

Her loss dude. She'll come around, oh yes, she'll come around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back