The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is the right place but I figured what the heck...

Saw and talked to F2G a few nights ago while playing Tiger Woods 2012. So he is very much alive, and when asked about THP he stopped talking. Very sensitive topic I suppose...

Guilty conscience?

Saw and talked to F2G a few nights ago while playing Tiger Woods 2012. So he is very much alive, and when asked about THP he stopped talking. Very sensitive topic I suppose...

Interesting. What a freeloader. I hate people like that.

F2G use to eat faces. I hate he took off but whatever. What can you do?

I'm hoping I just mowed my yard for the last time in 2011.

I bet your neighbors will be happy about that...no more short shorts... Seriously...think about it like this, just one less mowing season until you can send a little dependant out there to trim the fairway. Happiest day of my life (seriously):D

I bet your neighbors will be happy about that...no more short shorts... Seriously...think about it like this, just one less mowing season until you can send a little dependant out there to trim the fairway. Happiest day of my life (seriously):D

I love mowing the yard though. I put the buds in and crank up the iPod, put a nice, big, fat chew in, and go to town. He's only 3 though, it's gonna be awhile until he gets his mow on.

I love mowing the yard though. I put the buds in and crank up the iPod, put a nice, big, fat chew in, and go to town. He's only 3 though, it's gonna be awhile until he gets his mow on.
I'm just kidding...I'm too OCD about stuff. I let my sons mow the yard once and it looked like they dropped a hit of acid and were going for an artistic look of the landscape. If I'm gonna' stand out there and supervise...I'd just assume do the hole thing all by myself.

I assume no news is great news with regards to the newest addition. Y'all gettin' enough shut eye around there?

Define "enough"......haha

Nah, she's actually sleeping well, it's her big brother that's acting out of sorts. He's been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning. Saying he's scared of monsters. He just is trying to get attention I reckon.

F2G use to eat faces. I hate he took off but whatever. What can you do?

+1000 on the lawn mowing. Just mowed and fert'd.

Define "enough"......haha
Do you know what day it is? If yes, then just barely enough : If no, then just normal amount of sleep under current conditions. If you didn't understand the question at all, then you're probably doing a great job!

Cleaned my giant frig. Took everything out, went through all the jars of salsa, olives, pickles, and whatnot. Did some serious sifting and winnowing of condiments. Filled the recycling pullout trash can with jars and bottles. Took out and cleaned all the shelves.

Lots of room now. Ready to start filling that bad boy up. But not today. Decided against cooking the surf and turf. We're going to the mall and then for the shrimp feast at Red Lobster. Sorry shrimp. Sorry cheddar biscuits. Trouble is on the way.

Kevin

This forum is soooooo sloooooow today

It is Saturday. It's usually slow on the weekend. It's been snail like today though. I assume everyone is out enjoying the last bit of warm weather.

This forum is soooooo sloooooow today

It really is, I've been closing my laptop for like an hour or two at a time and then coming back to like 3 new posts.

It is Saturday. It's usually slow on the weekend. It's been snail like today though. I assume everyone is out enjoying the last bit of warm weather.

would kill for some warm weather. It's been 50, raining hard on and off, and very windy.

Last bit? 89 here today and beautiful!!

I really want a Detroit Tigers Fitted Cap, with the orange D and beanie. I'm not a fan of the team or anything, but I really like that hat.

I'm only allowed to call my headcovers Thainer. He's my biotch.

Thanks junior. I aim to please.

That is correct. TC is a fantastic shaft tester by the way. The softness of his beard really adds to the experience.

TC does a great job with shafts.

Tapatalkin

That is correct. TC is a fantastic shaft tester by the way. The softness of his beard really adds to the experience.

Thanks junior. I aim to please.

Interesting, I found his beard, while very becoming, to be a little rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back