MLB 2011 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brewers need to win the World Series. A Tigers v Brewers series would be epic in my book.

Got to like the Cardinals chances winning 1 of 2 in Miller Park. Can't wait to see the look on nyjers face when they lose. Hate that dude

Brewers need to win the World Series. A Tigers v Brewers series would be epic in my book.
Not gonna happen.....Rangers lock it up tonight with the Holland/Feldman combo. Rangers bats come alive tonight.

9 runs in ONE inning for the Rangers!!! Yeah baby!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

That was a sick catch by Hamilton.

That was a sick catch by Hamilton.

No kidding, glad that wall had some give or that would have really hurt.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Wow Tigers. Way to show some fight in your elimination game... *sigh*

Wow Tigers. Way to show some fight in your elimination game... *sigh*

Nope, I kinda like the way things are going!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nope, I kinda like the way things are going!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yeah I'm not a Rangers fan or a Tiger's fan, so I just wanna see a good series. Has been average so far.

I thought Hamilton had hit a homerun after that catch. So close. This year rangers win it all.

Nelson Cruz? He's good. Real good. Might as well call him the ALCS MVP.

Wow stick a fork in them. Can we just call a 10 run rule on this game already so the fans can go nuts?

Wow stick a fork in them. Can we just call a 10 run rule on this game already so the fans can go nuts?

I can't believe the Tigers just rolled over and died like that. It almost seems like they knew they weren't going to win the series.

I can't believe the Tigers just rolled over and died like that. It almost seems like they knew they weren't going to win the series.

A nine run inning will do that to you.

A nine run inning will do that to you.

Yeah but even after a few runs in that inning they were all hanging their heads. Just not a whole lot of energy there for an elimination game.

Rangers did not want this to go 7 and with good reason....anything can happen. Bats are simply working tonight and TX is very hard to stop when that happens.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Fact:

Nelson Cruz is a BEAST!

Texas played really well tonight. Glad to see them make the Series with basically the same team minus their best pitcher. Good for them.

Congrats to the TX Rangers! Another trip to the big show.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Texas played really well tonight. Glad to see them make the Series with basically the same team minus their best pitcher. Good for them.

Two years in a row is a heck of an accomplishment. You took the words right outta my mouth, "good for them."

Love how the rangers celebrate with ginger ale out of respect for Hamilton. Classy franchise.

TEXAS RANGERS BACK TO BACK AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!

4 more wins to go!!

I don't see St. Louis or Milwaukee taking them out.. As long as Texas' starters keep them in it, their bats will do the rest. I see them taking it in 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back