Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Repped for awesomeness.

Or not, I have to spread it around.
Whales, candy, and kids music? Sounds like my ex girlfriends dorm parties.

I wanna go to spooktacular.

f88c046d.jpg
[/IMG]
We are annual pass holders so we come to seaworld and Aquatica water park once or twice a month. Always during the holidays

f88c046d.jpg
[/IMG]
We are annual pass holders so we come to seaworld and Aquatica water park once or twice a month. Always during the holidays

That looks like a lot of fun.

f88c046d.jpg
[/IMG]

Sponsored by WAR HEADS!!!!! Delicious!!!!! Now I'm craving them.

Sponsored by WAR HEADS!!!!! Delicious!!!!! Now I'm craving them.

Everytime I check THP I end up leaving with a craving...warheads, mcribs, new clubs...

Playboy Bunnies

This is going to be a long list soon lol. I think I might have to make a trip to Tempe tonight for some good ole fashioned ASU parties.

PSATs this morning...so boring.

Ok I'm at 29k headed to Atl then to Dallas and I'm enjoying my second bag of raisins...oh that's right it granola berry mix. The problem is that raisins aren't berries and the there is only on cranberry and a few pieces of granola. The rest is all raisins there is enough in this small bag to fill a box of Kellogg's raisin bran
1876a4b5.jpg
[/IMG]

Blech! I can't stand raisins!

I need to drink more water!!!!

Ok the oxygen mask just dropped from overhead due to the crop dusting the guy next to me is doing. I keep telling him we are too high for it to be affective. Seriously this guy needs to camp out next to a church and pray for his soul cuz his body is dead. I'm light headed from breathing through my mouth

Ok the oxygen mask just dropped from overhead due to the crop dusting the guy next to me is doing. I keep telling him we are too high for it to be affective. Seriously this guy needs to camp out next to a church and pray for his soul cuz his body is dead. I'm light headed from breathing through my mouth

Dude, thats lame. I hate flying just because of this, get some water then punch this guy in the face.

No wifi all weekend, 3G only is frustrating. Now I get to go wait in the Atlanta airport til my flight at 2:00.

Exhausted putting 12 hours in on job #2 today...ugh

Tapatalk

Dora ... that's my rant. All I get to watch on weekends lol

tapatalk addict....

Dora ... that's my rant. All I get to watch on weekends lol

tapatalk addict....

Dude, Dora sucks, but there are worse shows for sure. Thank god my boy has outgrown that show, it was driving me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back