The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want a Detroit Tigers Fitted Cap, with the orange D and beanie. I'm not a fan of the team or anything, but I really like that hat.

c6e4c37e-3114-0fc1.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Hanks tapped that? Whoa. How did that moustache feel Hanks? Its quite the broom.

I closed my eyes and pretended it was a Turkish princess

Define "enough"......haha

Nah, she's actually sleeping well, it's her big brother that's acting out of sorts. He's been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning. Saying he's scared of monsters. He just is trying to get attention I reckon.

We went this exact things with our almost three year old. He was keeping us up more than the baby was. The baby is 2 months old now and about two weeks ago the 3 year old finally started sleeping normal again.

We went this exact things with our almost three year old. He was keeping us up more than the baby was. The baby is 2 months old now and about two weeks ago the 3 year old finally started sleeping normal again.

My son is three as well and his imagination during the day has been carrying over to night time. When I'm not home he climbs in bed with the wife. When I'm home he has his little flashlight with him. Last night he wandered back into the family room at 1130 saying he say a monster. A quick scan of the room and a hug from dad....back to sleep before I shut the door

My son is three as well and his imagination during the day has been carrying over to night time. When I'm not home he climbs in bed with the wife. When I'm home he has his little flashlight with him. Last night he wandered back into the family room at 1130 saying he say a monster. A quick scan of the room and a hug from dad....back to sleep before I shut the door

I assume Foster's issues are just b/c things are unfamiliar right now. He told me last night that he was mad about his little sister, so he's definitely having a hard time adjusting to the new addition to the family. I have no doubts that he's getting up through out the night as a form of getting attention. I'm sure it's just an adjustment period.

I assume Foster's issues are just b/c things are unfamiliar right now. He told me last night that he was mad about his little sister, so he's definitely having a hard time adjusting to the new addition to the family. I have no doubts that he's getting up through out the night as a form of getting attention. I'm sure it's just an adjustment period.

It'll pass TC and then he will be the biggest protector of the lil princess.

It'll pass TC and then he will be the biggest protector of the lil princess.

That's what I'm figuring, it's just exhausting getting to that point, lol

Im pretty excited for all of this stuff that you manly men speak of.

You're still a youngster dude. Do all the travelling and have all the fun you want first, b/c once you have kids, that's over for a while.

Oh no doubt! I can wait. I dont want to have kids for a while. But I do look forward to all of these things, once my time is up!
You're still a youngster dude. Do all the travelling and have all the fun you want first, b/c once you have kids, that's over for a while.

Im pretty excited for all of this stuff that you manly men speak of.

Having crumbs of your own is fantastic until you run into situations you have no control over. No amount of reasoning will help, they grow out of it. But the two best things I ever did call me daddy and validate my existence on this earth.

Oh no doubt! I can wait. I dont want to have kids for a while. But I do look forward to all of these things, once my time is up!

It is awesome! My kids have been the best things to ever happen to me. They really keep me grounded and focused. I don't do anything without thinking about them first.

It is awesome! My kids have been the best things to ever happen to me. They really keep me grounded and focused. I don't do anything without thinking about them first.

+++ just plus on this, they come first my world

I love Hannah Storm

I love sleeping in.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Fify bro

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

+1 but she's got some wrinkly man hands. Guess she forgot to have those fixed when she had all that work done

Remind me again what that is...you speak a language I not familiar

That would be the language of having kids that are 9 & 12. :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back