2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a trooper DD and will have some Alieve on hand at the outing so we can drag you around for extra holes
Just catching up on the thread and this struck home, I was sitting here thinking that after 63 holes in 3 days I cannot completely closed either hand due to the arthritis. LOL

You are a trooper DD and will have some Alieve on hand at the outing so we can drag you around for extra holes

Yep, Alieve is my friend for sure. :D

After playing with some THP'rs this weekend I remembered just how excited I am for this outing to come. There is nothing quite like playing a couple rounds and having some great conversation with old and new friends.

After playing with some THP'rs this weekend I remembered just how excited I am for this outing to come. There is nothing quite like playing a couple rounds and having some great conversation with old and new friends.

I agree, playing in these small get togethers with these guys has me looking forward to May even more now!

I was wondering why we didn't here any of your rants about how Team THP will dominate....AS IF
Glad you had a good time, the Florida gathering did the same for me, it was great meeting new guys and building some realtionships

Yep, I need to be on Team Arthritis too. You should have seen me limping when I got out of the car this weekend after playing those same 63 holes in 3 days. Add demo day to a weekend like that and I am REALLY pitiful.

Amen to Dawg and KellyBo on being on King Arthur's Team. Man I could hardly walk after this past weekend and I have been hitting the gym faithfully. My old joints somehow don't seem to care about that after playing so much golf. I don't care let the pain come as I am looking forward to May!

I just went back and read the OP. That gets me so excited about May!! Unlimited golf. Music to my ears

I just went back and read the OP. That gets me so excited about May!! Unlimited golf. Music to my ears

There is definitely going to be a lot of golf played that weekend. I can't wait for it. Been lucky to play Grand Cypress twice, and loved it each time.

My wife just reminded me last night that I promised to go to Disney with her 1 day. I am hoping to do that Wednesday when we get there, otherwise it will be Thursday or Monday. I have to just get there really early Wednesday so it will be a full day at the park and I won't feel like I am missing out on what I really want to be doing, and that is playing a ton of golf and hanging out with everyone.

The more I think about it the more I think I am going to arrive Tuesday. That will give me 5 days of golfing. I should sleep well on the flight home.

Announcement

THP will start unveiling teams this week. Each day a new team will be listed and each participant will find out exactly who they will be playing with. There will be a new thread on the teams and the 1st post will be updated every time a new team is announced.

Teams Teams Teams Teams Teams = Everybody is excited to know who they will be paired with :blob:.

Announcement

THP will start unveiling teams this week. Each day a new team will be listed and each participant will find out exactly who they will be playing with. There will be a new thread on the teams and the 1st post will be updated every time a new team is announced.

Woohoo!!!

Announcement

Awesome announcement! Like how you are doing 1 per day to avoid information overload!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Announcement

awesome!!

Announcement

This is great news! Really looking forward to the announcements!

Announcement

Great news to start off Monday!

Announcement

There is the Effin wow factor coming threw

tapatalk addict....

Announcement

Great news!

Announcement

Very nice! Can't wait to see what team I will be on!

Sent from Tapatalk

Announcement

Can't wait to see what the teams are.

It will be awesome to see who is on what team as they are announced this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back