Your take on Loud Mouth golf gear

I find the price to be rediculous, and I would never wear the patterns, but if you wanna wear it and have an aversion to having money in your pocket, I have no problem with you wearing it.

I find the price to be rediculous, and I would never wear the patterns, but if you wanna wear it and have an aversion to having money in your pocket, I have no problem with you wearing it.

It's like you know me.....plus they're FLASHEH!!

You should wear them hunting. Get that "deer in the headlights" effect.

CAMO PANTS!! How great would that be?

Haha no, ill keep my camo in the woods....which this weekend was deerless....to the banter thread!

Would not personally wear it, but I would like to know how a course allows this stuff but not a pair of 1985 acid wash jeans... are you kidding me...

Would not personally wear it, but I would like to know how a course allows this stuff but not a pair of 1985 acid wash jeans... are you kidding me...

You're kidding right? ;) lol jk jk....

There's colorful and then there's Loudmouth. I would like to stay on the colorful side.

You're kidding right? ;) lol jk jk....

Hey, maybe we're onto something hear, We have Loudmouth Golf, Nike's Tiger Woods Collection... maybe we can start a Heavy Metal Big Hair collection, we could approach Charlie Hoffman to see if he's in with his long blonde locks, LOL

Terrible clothing.....unless you have the personality to pull them off i.e. Rodney Dangerfield character type.

aka my uncle haha and then get a few bears into him, he turns into jack Nicklaus, instant classic moments

I have a visor that I wear quite a bit, but its black and only has the fancy print on the underside of the brim. Id wear a bit here and there, but dont think I would ever wear the pants or anything.. I think if your going to wear it, you should bring some game as well!!

I might rock one of the pants or shorts at a fund-raising tournament for laughs. (And if I was much much thinner.) I like some of their gloves, although I have a hard time believing their $20 glove would be as nice as a $20 glove from footjoy/callaway/nike/etc. Maybe a sportcoat for a bachelor party and I definitely like their visors.

I like it because not everybody is wearing it. I have one pair of shorts and would have many more if they were less expensive.

Not for me.

As you can see by my avatar, i own a pair of the shorts. I think they are fun. Limits what i can wear on top, but i like them. Wife hates them so thats a plus.

Those are actually pretty nice looking shorts. Not sure if its becuase the picture is further away.

I just don't get why they're so expensive. I think they're horrific and wouldn't pay that much as they look pretty turdlike to me but to each their own, ya know? I never make fun of anyone for what they wear. Unless it's John Daly.

I just don't get why they're so expensive. I think they're horrific and wouldn't pay that much as they look pretty turdlike to me but to each their own, ya know? I never make fun of anyone for what they wear. Unless it's John Daly.

They're pretty in line with the prices of new lines from Adidas, Nike, Ashworth, and Puma actually. Those all range from 60-75 dollars. LM shorts are on the high end of the spectrum yes, but they do have discounts they offer from time to time. I don't think I've ever bought a pair for more than 60 bucks before shipping and handling.

Those are actually pretty nice looking shorts. Not sure if its becuase the picture is further away.

Yeah, I tend to look more appealing from a distance.

Hey, maybe we're onto something hear, We have Loudmouth Golf, Nike's Tiger Woods Collection... maybe we can start a Heavy Metal Big Hair collection, we could approach Charlie Hoffman to see if he's in with his long blonde locks, LOL

I feel like Andres Gonzalez would be a good candidate for our new products too!

andres1-e1294997536567-450x600.jpg

Most of their stuff is too much I think. I also think John Daly looks ridiculous in the outfits.

Most of their stuff is too much I think. I also think John Daly looks ridiculous in the outfits.

Well that's because he's like shoving a blonde grape into that stuff....lol. And he doesn't seem very intimidating when his anger comes out....which is a good thing.

I don't like any of the loud mouth gear I've seen.

Certainly not my thing. I don't think I've seen anything of theirs that I would wear. Not my personality so I don't think I could pull it off. I like colorful, but that is a bit much for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back