The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't stay in bounds?

Kevin

Wow I hate this. I needed Marshall to be contained but he keeps getting open. I just hope he doesn't score. Or S. Green. Please...

Lol @ the Jets whopping 10 yards of offense in the 1st quarter. Sanchize is not the answer. Throw the freaking football.

Lol @ the Jets whopping 10 yards of offense in the 1st quarter. Sanchize is not the answer. Throw the freaking football.

Throw? I think they need to pound it. That's the kind of team they are.

Throw? I think they need to pound it. That's the kind of team they are.

Uh, they can't run at all. At least not this year so far. The Dolphins are playing man coverage with their corners and just stacking the box. They're all out blitzing every 3rd down. A passing game could stop that.

The Dolphins are the best team in the league at manufacturing field goals when they have opportunities to score TDs. Catch the damn ball Marshall!

Uh, they can't run at all. At least not this year so far. The Dolphins are playing man coverage with their corners and just stacking the box. They're all out blitzing every 3rd down. A passing game could stop that.

Yeah I guess. I'm just not a fan of Sanchez at all. I think they need to continue to run it. It will come. And thank god Marshall just dropped that.

Great D by Revis in the end zone.

Kevin

They need to get Keller into the game. Opposing TE's kill Miami safeties.

Great D by Revis in the end zone.

Kevin

Meh...first one was PI...second one was an ok pass but a terrible drop. Not great but not bad I guess.

Meh...first one was PI...second one was an ok pass but a terrible drop. Not great but not bad I guess.

No way, man. That's Revis. The INT was all world, and Marshall dropped that ball because he was on Revis Island. The dude doesn't even need to be close to break up plays on Revis Island.

Kevin

I think the Dolphins are trying to figure out how to not allow the Jets to get a first down, but still lose the game. That would be an achievement.

Another great play by Revis. You just can't throw on the guy.

Kevin

Kevin

Im so confused now lol is this sarcasm?

Still no 3rd down conversion? LOL wtc I said I wouldn't watch this game and I'm still watching it.

Kevin

He actually had decent coverage that time. The Jets line just can't give Matt Moore (can he really look this good right now?) that much time.

And speaking of Moore, when did he get better than mediocre? When did he get better than terrible? Or horrendous? Or awful? I'm confused.

He actually had decent coverage that time. The Jets line just can't give Matt Moore (can he really look this good right now?) that much time.

And speaking of Moore, when did he get better than mediocre? When did he get better than terrible? Or horrendous? Or awful? I'm confused.

Carolina's line sucked...he was never terrible but he couldnt do much where he was thats for sure.

Carolina's line sucked...he was never terrible but he couldnt do much where he was thats for sure.

I know their line was bad, but I thought he was downright terrible as well. Even when he had tome he threw bad passes a lot of the time.

I know their line was bad, but I thought he was downright terrible as well. Even when he had tome he threw bad passes a lot of the time.

Im sure he has been working his butt off since he wasnt a starter. That is probably why he has changed so much for the better.

Im sure he has been working his butt off since he wasnt a starter. That is probably why he has changed so much for the better.

Yeah definately. Though I am a bit mad that he didn't have it when he was on the Panthers, I have to say it's good to see him succeed now that he has the chance.

lol at Moore's success. It's not like he's thrown three TD passes. Of course is he is going up against Revis, and he's so good even the offense is playing better.

Kevin

lol at Moore's success. It's not like he's thrown three TD passes. Of course is he is going up against Revis, and he's so good even the offense is playing better.

Kevin

I think we're swooning because of the massive increase if success by Moore. He went from no production at all to a bit. Pretty substantial right there.

Nothing says "we're not really trying to win tonight" more than being content to go to the locker room instead of trying to move the ball down the field with a minute to go and a timeout left.

Nothing says "we're not really trying to win tonight" more than being content to go to the locker room instead of trying to move the ball down the field with a minute to go and a timeout left.

You don't expect them to take any chances with Revis on the field, do you? That would be insane. The guy's too good.

Kevin

Esox is being a huge troll tonight. I kind of like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back