THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
6 weeks into the season and the jockeying for position is still going strong. The races are tight and we are nearing the half way point of the season. Bye weeks are playing a major role in outcomes and teams are continuing to make moves.

It would be great if everybody in the 3 leagues were participating in the threads and on THP.

Good luck everybody.

Week 7!

Bye weeks are really starting to influence a lot of teams. It's making things interesting.

Two wins in a row vs the winless in league 1 has been helpful. Bye weeks are making things interesting now.

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah..... thomas needed 3 yards in the fourth quarter to get me a tie. The dolphins play calling sucks. Matt moores arm has gotten weaker.... I had thomas in before the weekend started so I didn't want to jinx myself. And let's be honest holmes didnt really blow it up. He had 1. at the half... and 1 catch in the 2nd half got him all of his points....

I have 4 rbs ary...make me an offer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

League 2 - Drew Brees is available. I am looking to package him with one of my WR's for a RB and WR.

I thought this was the week. Then I saw that half my team is on a bye. 0-7 baby!!

Happy Fantasy Day for me!!!!!! i was losing by i think 2 points going into last night. i only had the Jets Defense he had.... Shonn Greene and Nick Folk! Jets DEF got me 23 points!!!!!!!!!! Folk and Greene only got him 14....won 106-99 i already took this week for a loss. wow and i missed the entire game cause i had a ice hockey game last night.... still undefeated!

League 2 - Drew Brees is available. I am looking to package him with one of my WR's for a RB and WR.

i may be interested in this. let me take a look.... dunno if i wanna mess with anything or not.

i may be interested in this. let me take a look.... dunno if i wanna mess with anything or not.

I am 5-1 but I am going to struggle through the bye weeks. How about Darren Sproles and DeSean Jackson for Brees and any of my receivers or Reggie Bush?

I get spank this week, in a battle for 1st place in our division. I have to sit Frank Gore this week but that's it. I need some decent games out of my receivers. I'm seriously pondering plugging in Greg Little this week. He's now starting in Cleveland and he's starting to get some more looks.

I'll post it over here as well: Everyone on my team is available via trade, I'm going to blow this thing up. Hit me up with trade offers. If I don't respond quickly, bear with me as I worked all night last night, have to get some sleep at some point.

I'll post it over here as well: Everyone on my team is available via trade, I'm going to blow this thing up. Hit me up with trade offers. If I don't respond quickly, bear with me as I worked all night last night, have to get some sleep at some point.

GG said she made you a trade offer.

League 3 Trade Notice... 4th and Drunk looking for a RB, willing to trade from my WR lineup. I have Wallace, Holmes, Driver, Jenkins, Simpson, Meachem

6 weeks into the season and the jockeying for position is still going strong. The races are tight and we are nearing the half way point of the season. Bye weeks are playing a major role in outcomes and teams are continuing to make moves.

it would be great if everybody in the 3 leagues were participating in the threads and on thp.

good luck everybody.

here's looking at you league 2...

Trade offer sent.

GG's up to no good, I can feel it. She's trying to unload Reggie Bush, I'm certain of it. Who, btw, looked pretty darn good last night at times. I still can't understand why he isn't getting more reps.

I am 5-1 but I am going to struggle through the bye weeks. How about Darren Sproles and DeSean Jackson for Brees and any of my receivers or Reggie Bush?

would you be willing to trade matthews im gonna need a RB

GG's up to no good, I can feel it. She's trying to unload Reggie Bush, I'm certain of it. Who, btw, looked pretty darn good last night at times. I still can't understand why he isn't getting more reps.

I just read an article that said Reggie played really well last night, even breaking one off for 35 yards. He left with a neck issue which turned out to be a stinger and he was cleared to go back and play but the team held him because apparently they had already given up. They also said that while Bush and Thomas will be sharing carries it looks like Thomas will be Bush's back up. They said last night he did what everyone knew he could do and if the Dolphins could just work him into the passing game a little more he will finally reach his potential.

I just read an article that said Reggie played really well last night, even breaking one off for 35 yards. He left with a neck issue which turned out to be a stinger and he was cleared to go back and play but the team held him because apparently they had already given up. They also said that while Bush and Thomas will be sharing carries it looks like Thomas will be Bush's back up. They said last night he did what everyone knew he could do and if the Dolphins could just work him into the passing game a little more he will finally reach his potential.

They need to use him more. He played well, I agree. It must be frustrating for him.

would you be willing to trade matthews im gonna need a RB

Best I will do at RB is Bush. With Blount and Matthews injured I am going to need all the RB's I can get. How about Brees, Bush and any receiver for Sproles, Jackson, and any receiver of your choice.

bush might have a neck injury so that doesn't do me much good when i need a RB in return for sproles, sproles has been healthy and getting me a lot of points.

my team is starting to show its lack of depth now when Megatron and Brees don't go for 25 pts each

They need to use him more. He played well, I agree. It must be frustrating for him.

I just don't understand why they picked him up if they don't want to use him for his full potential. Throw him the ball and let him use his speed to break off, but instead they keep trying to get him to run between the tackles, which apparently he did pretty well last night, but that's not where he is dangerous.

bush might have a neck injury so that doesn't do me much good when i need a RB in return for sproles, sproles has been healthy and getting me a lot of points.

Bush it fine, he was cleared to return last night but the team sat him anyway because they had given up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back