Caption This Contest - Win an autographed Srixon Graeme McDowell Hat

Entry 4: "how you doin'?"
Entry 5: "hey I bet after winning this, I'll get to be on Entourage!"

" There I was thinking I could get away with pinching this again, but it looks like the Feds are queuing up behind me to slap the cuffs on.."

"Don't worry baby, we finally got you away from those nasty Americans, and us Northern Irishman will work together so that we won't have to give it back any time soon."

this silver feels great on my nipples

"What? I'm holding it to tight? Oh, my bad."

Cant wait to see who wins this. Good luck everyone!

In an effort to get a few more entries, I am extending the deadline to 10am today.

"..to come back here and tell our enemies that they may hack my Twitter, but they'll never take... MY GUINNESS!"

(William Wallace - Braveheart voice)

In case you missed it, multiple entries are allowed.

Yea, I seen that. Ive been pondering fo 2 days now on another one but havent come up with anything. I have to head out for work now so I doubt I will get it in before 10. Its okay I gave it my best. Good luck and congats on the winner! Again, very nice contest here.

Contest ends at 10am. Multiple entries allowed. I want to make sure this stays on the front page until 10am so everyone get a chance.

1 hour left.

Contest ends at 10am. Multiple entries allowed. I want to make sure this stays on the front page until 10am so everyone get a chance.

Good luck to all who entered, and thank you again DR for thinking of your fellow THPers.

9:06 a.m. here in the east coast...hope I still have time to enter...

"Hey, Rory...there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking...now, let's have a walk-off for the trophy!"

Thanks again to Dev! This contest has been great. I love reading all the entries, and it's all thanks to Dev's generosity. Way to go Dev, you're a really nice guy and I'm looking forward to seeing the winning caption!

9:06 a.m. here in the east coast...hope I still have time to enter...

"Hey, Rory...there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking...now, let's have a walk-off for the trophy!"

Yes. Contest ends at 10am EST

Last one for me:

Graeme quickly learned the difference between himself & hockey players when he tried to lift the cup over his head. Souces say he'll stick to hugging it.

15 minutes remaining.

1st post updated with the winner. Congratulations and thank you to everyone that entered.

Nice win One-T!

Congrats! Great entry.

Woah...thats awesome!!!! This will be my first autographed anything because I cant get myself to ask for one. I am stoked! Great contest and I am so happy I won.

Back