2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home sick today for the first time in 3 years....sucks, I can thank my lovely 3 year old for this one. Still can't stay away from thp though

Home sick today for the first time in 3 years....sucks, I can thank my lovely 3 year old for this one. Still can't stay away from thp though

THP all day? That's a complaint?

Despite the fact that GG is part of the issue here, lets please remember that this is the outing thread and not the banter away thread. Thanks.

Despite the fact that GG is part of the issue here, lets please remember that this is the outing thread and not the banter away thread. Thanks.
the banter got him out of bed lol...looking forward to the first teams announcement

where do you come up with these things gray?

Growing up on a farm you hear all sorts of country lore and sayings.

To get this back on topic I have a couple of items of interest to check out come demo day if they are available. I would like to see how the new Cleveland black irons with graphite shafts perform and also roll the almost belly putter they have.

To get this back on topic I have a couple of items of interest to check out come demo day if they are available. I would like to see how the new Cleveland black irons with graphite shafts perform and also roll the almost belly putter they have.

I want to see the Cleveland Black tours. I think I saw these on their website

I am also very interested in those as well. Cleveland IMO is about to have a big demo day

I want to see the Cleveland Black tours. I think I saw these on their website

I didn't see those Freddie. I thought their players iron were the CB's

*goes to bed and dreams about Team THP laying waste to all challengers*

That is about the only place that will happen

I just want to try the KBS Satin's in a nice player's CB on a real outdoor launch monitor. The rest is just for thrills after that.

Then again I need more people to drop out first.

These are already out Tadashi and both of my stepsons are playing them.

Oh, I thought these were the blacks....I still want to hit them

Getting together with about 20 THP'rs this past weekend was great, but it made me realize how incredible the Demo day weekend is. Multiply the people by at least 3X, a full on demo day with just about every club you can imagine, multiple rounds of golf on impeccable courses, villa crawls, THP Dinner and even more and you begin to realize how incredibly lucky you are to be in attendance.

Personally I'm rather excited for May to get here.

Oh, I thought these were the blacks....I still want to hit them

They are fantastic irons! Feel great, look great, and perform great!

I loved the Black irons w/ graphite shafts. Really enjoyed hitting them.
I am also very interested in those as well. Cleveland IMO is about to have a big demo day
Chunky, from following your posts in the pro-combo review thread and seeing some of the videos, I think you will really like hitting the Black irons. A great club, good forgiveness, and distance on track with the Burner 2.0s.

Getting together with about 20 THP'rs this past weekend was great, but it made me realize how incredible the Demo day weekend is. Multiply the people by at least 3X, a full on demo day with just about every club you can imagine, multiple rounds of golf on impeccable courses, villa crawls, THP Dinner and even more and you begin to realize how incredibly lucky you are to be in attendance.

Personally I'm rather excited for May to get here.

Well said SW, last weekend was a blast and just whetted my appitite for the big outing in May.

Getting closer to teams by the second!

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

After last weekend I could not be more pumped for this spring get together. A bit more work on the game and keeping the cold beverages more in check should find a great time in Florida.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Bump... the excitement died too fast lol

tapatalk addict....

Bump... the excitement died too fast lol

tapatalk addict....

It'll be back tomorrow bright and early! I'm still excited! So many great people I can't wait to meet. Hoping my team is awesome! Like tower of power awesome!

I know what you mean Bj, I must have checked into this thread 20 times today, hope JB is feeling better soon.

It'll be back tomorrow bright and early! I'm still excited! So many great people I can't wait to meet. Hoping my team is awesome! Like tower of power awesome!

Wall of geritol awesome

tapatalk addict....

I know what you mean Bj, I must have checked into this thread 20 times today, hope JB is feeling better soon.

Remember dd it will be a new thread :)

tapatalk addict....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back