Competition Teams - 2012 THP Golf Outing

I'm up at 545 am checking this thread. Excited much...... I think I am. LOL

Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Excellent! This should add even more fun to the outing, as well as some funny wagers!

There is only trouble for the other teams. We are all good in the hood.

Tap tap taparoo

not with OG writing checks you cant cash! ha. good luck though :)

We will cash his checks all the way to the bank. Everyone is just jealous that they cannot have OG as a teammate. Any guy that can dress up as Mrs Graybush and still laugh about it and have fun with it, is awesome in my book. Just as long as she doesn't make an appearance on the course....lol

We will cash his checks all the way to the bank. Everyone is just jealous that they cannot have OG as a teammate. Any guy that can dress up as Mrs Graybush and still laugh about it and have fun with it, is awesome in my book. Just as long as she doesn't make an appearance on the course....lol

i rather just play with him then be on his team.. i think she might make a late night showing, sleep with one eye open

i rather just play with him then be on his team.. i think she might make a late night showing, sleep with one eye open

As long as it isnt on the course, I am fine..lol

Mrs. Graybush is not a hooker anymore, no late night showings from her.

Oh man....that team is going to be beaten very very badly. Well...sorry about your luck everyone! HAHA! Good lookin' team there.

I agree. Dirtydawg will get to hole 12 and need food...I NEED food.

This is awesome. Its starting to come together.

Who said it was OG's team? We are all Team Nicklaus. The rest of you haters are just coming along for a raid on the FAIL BOAT so you can watch our journey to the top.

Tap tap taparoo

Sounds like trouble on Team OG.

This is absolutely correct as it is a Team event and our Team is Nicklaus. I made this statement earlier as I am a small wheel on a big arse kicking machine!

All my checks are covered by platinum and gold and guaranteed not to bounce. The only bouncing that will be going on is your arse when your team is kicked to the wood shed :deadhorse:

For once, Matty is correct. Gray is going to be bending balls off the planet at the Outing!

I keep telling you buzzard breath that I'm not a hooker anymore! If your Captain will put you in my foursome I will show ya what I'm talking about :golf2:!

I agree. Dirtydawg will get to hole 12 and need food...I NEED food.

This is awesome. Its starting to come together.

Wrong! GC, or Cypress Gardens as OG calls it, has stellar cart girls. I will be well hydrated and fed.

John Deere Tappin...

Wrong! GC, or Cypress Gardens as OG calls it, has stellar cart girls. I will be well hydrated and fed.

John Deere Tappin...

hahahaha....I hope so buddy!

So wish I was still able to go to this.

So wish I was still able to go to this.

are you on the waiting list? Still a good chance spots will open up with people not able to go

are you on the waiting list? Still a good chance spots will open up with people not able to go

Nope, I was originally going but found out my wife is giving birth about 2 weeks before the Outing so I had to cancel my reservation.

Nope, I was originally going but found out my wife is giving birth about 2 weeks before the Outing so I had to cancel my reservation.

ahh I see, thats a pretty good reason not to go lol

Looking forward to team #2 announcement today!

dude, they waived the height restriction when CL got in...your fine

lol, and I just bought some new 6 inch heels.....

I may have missed it...but is there a team announcement every day?

lol, and I just bought some new 6 inch heels.....

hahahaha....they will work at most theme parks.

Per the original post

Scoring and how the competition will be done will all come out soon, but we wanted to give everybody a chance to see who is on their team a little early. Each day over the next couple of weeks, we will announce another team until everybody knows who they will be teaming up with. This first post will be where each team is listed.

Per the original post

Scoring and how the competition will be done will all come out soon, but we wanted to give everybody a chance to see who is on their team a little early. Each day over the next couple of weeks, we will announce another team until everybody knows who they will be teaming up with. This first post will be where each team is listed.

hey....thanks!

I may have missed it...but is there a team announcement every day?

Yes, although we might skip the weekend and just make an announcement today and then start again on Monday. As usual JB is playing golf so we will wait until he gets back for we make the announcement.

Back