Morgan Cup 2.0 - Is Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are. I had tons of fun making them. I'm assuming we'll see some once things get settled out for deandec.

I'm going to have some good HD fun and the losing captains' expense. I can't wait till they have teammates. Can you imagine what these people are in store for? hahahaha

I'm going to have some good HD fun and the losing captains' expense. I can't wait till they have teammates. Can you imagine what these people are in store for? hahahaha

That is awesome you have an HD camera. We bought one of those pre-baby. Love it.

Just don't shoot the videos in HD, because no one needs to see you in HD. :alien:

I'm zooming in just for you, Hairy!

Sent via Tapatalk

Finding you you made it into MC 2.0
ecstatic.jpg

Realizing that means you're stuck on ChunkyLoser or Mr. Nerfny's losing team:
horrified_big.jpg

Lots of work, and lots of fun! I sure hope I am one of them. Of course, if I am not, I still get some of the fun, with none of the work.

Lots of work, and lots of fun! I sure hope I am one of them. Of course, if I am not, I still get some of the fun, with none of the work.

Quoted for truth! So glad that I am getting involved from the very beginning this go around.

Whether I make it or not, camera will keep rolling. Captain Insanity ain't seen nothing yet.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Quoted for truth! So glad that I am getting involved from the very beginning this go around.

Whether I make it or not, camera will keep rolling. Captain Insanity ain't seen nothing yet.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Love the attitude here! Im the same way, all in from the get go, whether im playing or helping!

Tappin' from my iPad!
Calling out a dead guy...you sick b@stard.

Tappin' from my iPad!
Can't be letting doubt set in.

LOL @ Jake. JB is Captain Insanity as I said in my vid after he announced the captains. Although I would not mind seeing a rebirth of the caped crusader!

Smalls: out of my control buddy. Do my best and forget the rest!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

LOL @ Jake. JB is Captain Insanity as I said in my vid after he announced the captains. Although I would not mind seeing a rebirth of the caped crusader!

Smalls: out of my control buddy. Do my best and forget the rest!!

Tappin' from my iPad!
My bad, I quickly read and thought you were calling out the late great Captain Intensity. I remember that video you made too.

Man I finally throw a little trash talk Deans way and I feel like a schmuck. I hope everything is alright dude and if you need anything give me a shout.

Man I finally throw a little trash talk Deans way and I feel like a schmuck. I hope everything is alright dude and if you need anything give me a shout.

How are you suppose to know any different? He was on here posting all morning. Stuff happens dude.

he's just bringing it Chunky style.....may as well be speaking Chewbacca

That doesn't even make sense, Swingchangelover. I won't be coming to videotape you anytime soon.

chunky was smart in publicly announcing his massive swing overhaul. That way he can always go back and quote it when things turn out bad for him.

chunky was smart in publicly announcing his massive swing overhaul. That way he can always go back and quote it when things turn out bad for him.

It was ingenious, but we see right through him.

Not to get yelled at by JB for off topic, but I said it this early so that there would be zero excuses. Plus I won't need it since I will be taking the MC home. And look at Hawnks bringing it this morning. I wonder who will actually be on the team once they don't qualify. GG would make the team better

Well. That wasn't bad at all :|

I think we all will be ChunkySwingChange....unfortunately for everyone else

Not to get yelled at by JB for off topic, but I said it this early so that there would be zero excuses. Plus I won't need it since I will be taking the MC home. And look at Hawnks bringing it this morning. I wonder who will actually be on the team once they don't qualify. GG would make the team better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back